Page 6 of 6  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6
Switch to Forum Live View PC Liberals Strike Again
2 years ago  ::  Jun 20, 2012 - 3:25PM #51
loveontheair

Hello,

mtm said...

"What I find hysterical is pampered white liberal reactions to conservative or Republican Blacks....."

My Blue-dog Democrat friend and I thought this was hysterically funny. Wink

love

Good works will never produce faith, but faith will always produce good works. loveontheair
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 20, 2012 - 4:01PM #52
Fodaoson

The Modern English language is derived from three medieval language groups though derivatives of those groups. English words have several layers of meanings that context and application changes.  American English differs from British English, mostly in the common (vulgar) arena.  Vulgar in the formal academic sense means  of the common person and in informal daily street use means  obscene, crude  ,indecent.

Bastard  refers  to a child born to an unmarried person or a child of unknown paternity but the most common meaning in American daily usage is a contemptible, hated, vile, inferior human.

Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot, Idi Amin, Melosivic, Saddam et. Al. are bastards

“I seldom make the mistake of arguing with people for whose opinions I have no respect.” Edward Gibbon
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 20, 2012 - 4:02PM #53
mytmouse57

Jun 19, 2012 -- 8:38PM, CharikIeia wrote:

Jun 19, 2012 -- 4:19PM, mytmouse57 wrote:

Hitler and Stalin were both bastards.

Actually, this is not tue.

Stalin was born on 18 December 1878 to the Georgian Besarion Jughashvili and his Georgian wife Ketevan Geladze. Adolf Hitler was born on 20 April 1889 to his Austrian, married parents Alois Hitler and Klara Pölzl.

They were quite normal people, as individuals.

Good one... Wink

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 20, 2012 - 4:04PM #54
mytmouse57

Jun 20, 2012 -- 3:07PM, wohali wrote:

I've been to all 3 of those spots. I never realized that all the folks there were "pampered, white liberals"!

I was talking about the ones living in the condos and trophy mansions ... not the ones cleaning them...

Wink

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 20, 2012 - 10:16PM #55
mountain_man

Jun 20, 2012 -- 1:32PM, mytmouse57 wrote:

Of course there is.

Nope, they're just something you made up; a boogie man to attack.

Dave - Just a Man in the Mountains.

I am a Humanist. I believe in a rational philosophy of life, informed by science, inspired by art, and motivated by a desire to do good for its own sake and not by an expectation of a reward or fear of punishment in an afterlife.
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 21, 2012 - 11:04AM #56
mytmouse57

Jun 20, 2012 -- 10:16PM, mountain_man wrote:

Jun 20, 2012 -- 1:32PM, mytmouse57 wrote:

Of course there is.

Nope, they're just something you made up; a boogie man to attack.

The "Boogie Man" white liberal would have been the one wearing polyester and dancing to K.C. and the Sunshine Band back in the 70s. 

www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKoZMke594A

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jul 03, 2012 - 7:26AM #57
NATAS

LIBERAL LOGIC 101 !

liberallogic101.com/

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jul 03, 2012 - 9:29AM #58
catboxer

Adepto vestri stercore simul.ttr
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jul 03, 2012 - 4:16PM #59
Jasr

Jun 13, 2012 -- 12:41PM, TPaine wrote:

Given what was written in the Update to the story this appears to be much ado about nothing.

UPDATED AT 10PM PT: "He is not being censored," Rickles' rep tells THR. "Before all of this started, we knew Don's spot would be cut a bit for time, as would others, including possibly Shirley herself since the show ran over and we knew it was likely that might be edited. This is a non-story and requires no further comment."

Repeating for emphasis.

The OP's whole premise was based on a straw man.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jul 03, 2012 - 4:21PM #60
Jasr

Jun 19, 2012 -- 2:45PM, mytmouse57 wrote:

I think the point he was trying to make is, the PC thought police have the same mentality as the Gestapo. 

Nope. His exact words were "The liberal imbeciles won't rest until they strip us of all our basic rights as Americans."

Jun 19, 2012 -- 2:45PM, mytmouse57 wrote:

You and other posters are mixing that up with the suggestion that they have the same access to the same tools of power the Gestapo had.

Which is irrelevant to the underlying principle. 

And, I would agree, at least in part, with Maricon's statement.

I think the contemporary PC movement is so rife with arrogance and hysteria, there are those -- who although they might not take it as far as killing -- certainly would have no problem locking people up for saying, or thinking, the "wrong" things, if they had the power to do so. 

Well everybody is entitled to his own little paranoid fantasy, I suppose.

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 6 of 6  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook