Page 2 of 2  •  Prev 1 2
Switch to Forum Live View Woman Assaults, Threatens Boyfriend...
2 years ago  ::  Jun 22, 2012 - 10:33PM #11
Merope

This thread was moved from the Hot Topics Zone.

Merope | Beliefnet Community Manager
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 25, 2012 - 10:41AM #12
Hatman
i agree with TPaine; hitting is hitting, assault is assault.  Gender is irrelevant.
Now, let me preface what i'm about to say by stating clearly that i've never hit a woman, and never intend to.

But.

In the INSTANT a woman thinks she's man enough to THROW a punch, she becomes man enough to TAKE one.
Don't wanna be hit?  Don't hit.  It's a simple enough formula, and i make certain every woman i date understands this point immediately and up-front.  So far, no woman has dared test me on that point, either.

Never had a single one hit the door on that score; in fact, every woman i've told that to has agreed with me.

If this stand makes me a "turd" in someone's eyes, too bad.

If you wanna kick my ass, pack a lunch...you're gonna need it.

Life is full of lessons that must be taught, one way or another.  When words don't suffice, blows must be resorted to; when blows don't suffice, chains and jails; when chains and jails don't signify, bullets do.  Escalation is not a good thing, so learning at the least-violent level is preferable, but some fools refuse to learn any other way.

i can almost guarantee that if a woman strikes a man with damaging intent and is then put down, swiftly and painfully, she'll learn that this particular method of argumentation is a non-starter, eventually.

Oh, and btw, the law is on my side; any one who has been assaulted may resist that assault with the level of assault directed at him(or her).  If you punch me in the face, i can't stab you, shoot you, or beat you with a club; i can punch yer damn lights out, though.

In fact, courts have consistently ruled that if even cops shoot at you without just cause and you shoot back and KILL one(or more), your resistance to their abuse of authority is fully justified.

Warmest regards-

Hatman
"History records that the moneychangers have used every form of abuse, deceit, intrigue, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and it's issuance."
-- James Madison(1751-1836), Father of the Constitution for the USA, 4th US President
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 25, 2012 - 9:11PM #13
REteach

My SIL used to punch my brother in the arm.  She was a twit.  Hitting is hitting and it is wrong. 

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize what you heard was not what I meant...
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 26, 2012 - 6:10PM #14
Anniesheart2

Abuse is abuse, no matter what kind it is, verbal, physical, sexual, mental, male or female. It is wrong, hurtful in so many ways, scarring and gutting your self esteem and ability to function. It can take years to overcome it, coming to terms with it.

Anniesheart2
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 2 of 2  •  Prev 1 2

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook