Page 2 of 2  •  Prev 1 2
Switch to Forum Live View White Supremacist with Ties to Neo-Nazi Groups Elected to Pennsylvania County GOP Committee
2 years ago  ::  Jun 02, 2012 - 1:20AM #11
LeahOne

Jun 1, 2012 -- 10:00PM, Roodog wrote:

Hey!

Isn't Rich Sanctimonious from Pennsylvania?

Yes, to my eternal disgust.  So were the idiots who passed the despicable statute which was the kiss of death for 'school prayer':  the PA state legislature.  www.nationalcenter.org/scot63.htm

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 02, 2012 - 1:22AM #12
LeahOne

Maine, my son and his friends are working to get everyone they know to be sure they're registered and to vote - against Mittens and his cronies.

There CANNOT be 'too many' votes for Obama come November.... especially from women!

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 02, 2012 - 1:25AM #13
mainecaptain

Jun 2, 2012 -- 1:22AM, LeahOne wrote:

Maine, my son and his friends are working to get everyone they know to be sure they're registered and to vote - against Mittens and his cronies.

There CANNOT be 'too many' votes for Obama come November.... especially from women!

He has my vote. I always vote. :)

A tyrant must put on the appearance of uncommon devotion to religion. Subjects are less apprehensive of illegal treatment from a ruler whom they consider god-fearing and pious. On the other hand, they do less easily move against him, believing that he has the gods on his side. Aristotle
Never discourage anyone...who continually makes progress, no matter how slow. Plato..
"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives" Jackie Robinson
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 2 of 2  •  Prev 1 2

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook