Post Reply
Page 3 of 9  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9 Next
2 years ago  ::  May 27, 2012 - 12:11PM #21
mountain_man
Posts: 39,763

May 27, 2012 -- 1:08AM, Hatman wrote:

solf- i have read many reports concerning cancer over the years, especially about ways to avoid the typical "cut-burn-poison using the most expensive methods available" method of Standard Western Oncology "treatment." ...


The strange part about these alternative cancer cures is that people with treatable cancers, treatable by the "cut-burn-poison" method, die at a higher rate because of those "alternatives." Most, if not all, of those miracle cures come from a doctor, or wannabe doctor, trying to sell a book. If real oncologists found a better method; they'd be using it.

Dave - Just a Man in the Mountains.

I am a Humanist. I believe in a rational philosophy of life, informed by science, inspired by art, and motivated by a desire to do good for its own sake and not by an expectation of a reward or fear of punishment in an afterlife.
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 27, 2012 - 1:21PM #22
Hatman
Posts: 9,634

May 27, 2012 -- 12:11PM, mountain_man wrote:

May 27, 2012 -- 1:08AM, Hatman wrote:

solf- i have read many reports concerning cancer over the years, especially about ways to avoid the typical "cut-burn-poison using the most expensive methods available" method of Standard Western Oncology "treatment." ...


The strange part about these alternative cancer cures is that people with treatable cancers, treatable by the "cut-burn-poison" method, die at a higher rate because of those "alternatives." Most, if not all, of those miracle cures come from a doctor, or wannabe doctor, trying to sell a book. If real oncologists found a better method; they'd be using it.


You are likely unaware of "the politics of cancer."  i'd suggest you google the phrase.
i first heard about it in 1974, from an article in Penthouse magazine.
The publisher and his wife were at the Cannes film festival, when Guccione's wife began feeling ill; they returned immediately to NY, where she was diagnosed with stage 4 breast cancer, and given 6 months to live.

One of many things Guccione's investigative journalists learned about was an ingredient of rocket fuel that had been used to successfully treat cancer in Russia for years---hydrazine sulfate, iirc---but tests in the US were deliberately sabotaged(one cannot consume alcohol while taking the HS).

Then, too, there's the "search for a cure" crowd; another thing the article mentioned is that there is LOTS of money to be made in the SEARCH for a cure, but zero in actually FINDING one, especially one that is not patentable and cheap.

But hey---you go on ahead and go for your surgery/radiation/chemo when you get cancer if you like.  Just don't forget that the ingredients in the chemo are known to CAUSE cancer even as they kill it.  It's called the "chemo-go-round," another phrase you may wish to google.

And Guccione's wife lived another six years, iirc.

Solf, i just learned something new today: many ingredients in many perfumes are toxic and cancer-causing.  According to the article, the Komen "run for the cure" corporate shills were hawking a perfume that independent testing revealed caused breast cancer...which they denied, although they promptly changed the formula...

If you'd like to subscribe to a newsletter that provides much cutting-edge alternative treatment info, let me know, and i'll PM you.  No sense giving out valuable info to scoffers and despisers.  Let 'em go their own way.

Warmest regards-

Hatman

"History records that the moneychangers have used every form of abuse, deceit, intrigue, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and it's issuance."
-- James Madison(1751-1836), Father of the Constitution for the USA, 4th US President
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 27, 2012 - 1:49PM #23
mountain_man
Posts: 39,763

May 27, 2012 -- 1:21PM, Hatman wrote:

You are likely unaware of "the politics of cancer." ....


Of course, I dismiss outright any such conspiracy theories. I don't go by politics but by proven results and science. Present some and then we can have a discussion.

Dave - Just a Man in the Mountains.

I am a Humanist. I believe in a rational philosophy of life, informed by science, inspired by art, and motivated by a desire to do good for its own sake and not by an expectation of a reward or fear of punishment in an afterlife.
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 27, 2012 - 2:04PM #24
teilhard
Posts: 51,523


A few Decades ago, the red-hot Alternative Cancer Treatment was "Laetrile" ... Desperate Cancer Patients flocked to Mexico for "Treatments" and of course, SOME of those Patients survived and thrived ... !!!


So there was HUGE Social and Political Pressure on the greedy Blood-sucking Medical Establishment to study and approve "Laetrile" ... and double-blind Clinical Trials WERE perfomed (finally ... !!!  after untold Numbers of Cancer Patients dying WITHOUT Access to "Laetrile" Treatments ... !!!) ... and the Result was that "Laetrile" was found to have a VERY slight Effect of SLIGHTLY slowing Metastasis of SOME Tumors ... in Mice ...


The "Alternative Treatments" turn out to be the Medical Equivalent of the INFAMOUS "Water Carburetor" that was bought (and suppressed) by The Auto and Oil Companies fifty Years ago ... 


May 27, 2012 -- 1:21PM, Hatman wrote:

May 27, 2012 -- 12:11PM, mountain_man wrote:


May 27, 2012 -- 1:08AM, Hatman wrote:

solf- i have read many reports concerning cancer over the years, especially about ways to avoid the typical "cut-burn-poison using the most expensive methods available" method of Standard Western Oncology "treatment." ...


The strange part about these alternative cancer cures is that people with treatable cancers, treatable by the "cut-burn-poison" method, die at a higher rate because of those "alternatives." Most, if not all, of those miracle cures come from a doctor, or wannabe doctor, trying to sell a book. If real oncologists found a better method; they'd be using it.



You are likely unaware of "the politics of cancer." i'd suggest you google the phrase. i first heard about it in 1974, from an article in Penthouse magazine. The publisher and his wife were at the Cannes film festival, when Guccione's wife began feeling ill; they returned immediately to NY, where she was diagnosed with stage 4 breast cancer, and given 6 months to live. One of many things Guccione's investigative journalists learned about was an ingredient of rocket fuel that had been used to successfully treat cancer in Russia for years---hydrazine sulfate, iirc---but tests in the US were deliberately sabotaged(one cannot consume alcohol while taking the HS). Then, too, there's the "search for a cure" crowd; another thing the article mentioned is that there is LOTS of money to be made in the SEARCH for a cure, but zero in actually FINDING one, especially one that is not patentable and cheap. But hey---you go on ahead and go for your surgery/radiation/chemo when you get cancer if you like. Just don't forget that the ingredients in the chemo are known to CAUSE cancer even as they kill it. It's called the "chemo-go-round," another phrase you may wish to google. And Guccione's wife lived another six years, iirc. Solf, i just learned something new today: many ingredients in many perfumes are toxic and cancer-causing. According to the article, the Komen "run for the cure" corporate shills were hawking a perfume that independent testing revealed caused breast cancer...which they denied, although they promptly changed the formula... If you'd like to subscribe to a newsletter that provides much cutting-edge alternative treatment info, let me know, and i'll PM you. No sense giving out valuable info to scoffers and despisers. Let 'em go their own way. Warmest regards- Hatman







Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 27, 2012 - 3:43PM #25
Stardove
Posts: 15,582

There are some websites which talk about baking soda being a cure and or preventative for cancer.  I will not bore anyone with links, but searching for the sites is easy enough for those which wish to.


From what I read cancer does grow with sugar, doesn't like oxygen, so breathing deeply and exercise is good for you.  The body's pH being alkaline keeps cancer away.  Baking soda is highly alkaline.  Acidic pH levels lead to an environment cancers thrive in.  All this information can be search on the Internet.


Acid Alkaline Food Chart   Just one of many links to be found.


I also like the colored Food Chart.

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

The words I speak and write carry energy and power, so I choose them with care and clear purpose. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 27, 2012 - 5:00PM #26
mountain_man
Posts: 39,763

May 27, 2012 -- 3:43PM, Stardove wrote:

There are some websites which talk about baking soda being a cure and or preventative for cancer.  I will not bore anyone with links, but searching for the sites is easy enough for those which wish to.


I've done the research on BOTH sides of this. I found the "alternatives" to be mostly BS supported by anecdotes instead of research and hard facts. I've had friends die from curable cancers because they wanted an "alternative." My mother and her mother died from cancer. I know about cancer and it's likely that I'll die from it... unless something else gets me first.


From what I read cancer does grow with sugar, doesn't like oxygen, so breathing deeply and exercise is good for you.  The body's pH being alkaline keeps cancer away.  Baking soda is highly alkaline.  Acidic pH levels lead to an environment cancers thrive in.  All this information can be search on the Internet.


A healthy lifestyle, keeping active, no tobacco, low fat foods, healthy foods, not much meat, etc, are the best ways to keep cancer at bay. Also include huge amounts of colorful veggies. It's the color that matters since that is where all the anticarcinogens and other wonderful things are found. Cruciferous veggies are great since they contain lots of sulforaphane, diindolylmethane. But don't overcook them since that sulforaphane is what gives them that sulfurous flavor.


Yes, of course, cancer grows with sugar. Every cell in your body uses sugar. You have many kinds of sugars running through your body. You would die without them. No, we're not talking about table sugar, sucrose, but the many different sugars your body uses; monosaccharides and disaccharides, are essential to your health.

Dave - Just a Man in the Mountains.

I am a Humanist. I believe in a rational philosophy of life, informed by science, inspired by art, and motivated by a desire to do good for its own sake and not by an expectation of a reward or fear of punishment in an afterlife.
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 27, 2012 - 6:05PM #27
MysticWanderer
Posts: 1,328

May 27, 2012 -- 1:21PM, Hatman wrote:


You are likely unaware of "the politics of cancer." i'd suggest you google the phrase. i first heard about it in 1974, from an article in Penthouse magazine. The publisher and his wife were at the Cannes film festival, when Guccione's wife began feeling ill; they returned immediately to NY, where she was diagnosed with stage 4 breast cancer, and given 6 months to live. One of many things Guccione's investigative journalists learned about was an ingredient of rocket fuel that had been used to successfully treat cancer in Russia for years---hydrazine sulfate, iirc---but tests in the US were deliberately sabotaged(one cannot consume alcohol while taking the HS). Then, too, there's the "search for a cure" crowd; another thing the article mentioned is that there is LOTS of money to be made in the SEARCH for a cure, but zero in actually FINDING one, especially one that is not patentable and cheap. But hey---you go on ahead and go for your surgery/radiation/chemo when you get cancer if you like. Just don't forget that the ingredients in the chemo are known to CAUSE cancer even as they kill it. It's called the "chemo-go-round," another phrase you may wish to google. And Guccione's wife lived another six years, iirc. Solf, i just learned something new today: many ingredients in many perfumes are toxic and cancer-causing. According to the article, the Komen "run for the cure" corporate shills were hawking a perfume that independent testing revealed caused breast cancer...which they denied, although they promptly changed the formula... If you'd like to subscribe to a newsletter that provides much cutting-edge alternative treatment info, let me know, and i'll PM you. No sense giving out valuable info to scoffers and despisers. Let 'em go their own way. Warmest regards- Hatman



Just another BS story and conspiracy theory!  They are easy to believe if you don't know anyone involved in cancer treatment and research.  Unfortunately I know several and any would give their own lives to find an effective cure for any cancer.  I doubt you have ever watched anyone close the eyes of someone the cared for for years and make the call to the family that they know to tell them their spouse of mother is dead!  I have done it and I have known many others in oncology and research.  This BS conspiracy theory is an insult to the thousands of physicians, nurses and technicians seeking scientific treatments for cancers.


Of course first one must understand that cancer is not a disease, it is a class of disease like pneumonia.  There are many different causes of cancer such as HPV-cervical, UV-melanoma and squamous cell skin cancer, genetics-breast and ovarian.  There is no more going to be A cure for cancer than there is A cure for pneumonia.

"Not all who wander are lost" J.R.R.Tolkein
You can safely assume that you've created God in your own image when it turns out that God hates all the same people you do. ~Anne Lamott
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain."
Friedrich von Schiller
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 27, 2012 - 8:10PM #28
teilhard
Posts: 51,523

PLUS ... There have been a FEW -- a SCANT few -- genuine Advances in Cancer Therapy, especially in some Liquid Tumors, particularly Childhood Leukemia ... (Apparently at least SOME of the Blood-sucking stupid greedy Docs and Pharm Companies care about SOME Patients, eh ... ???) ...

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 27, 2012 - 8:43PM #29
mountain_man
Posts: 39,763

May 27, 2012 -- 6:05PM, MysticWanderer wrote:

Just another BS story and conspiracy theory.


They are easy to believe if you don't know anyone involved in cancer treatment and research.  Unfortunately I know several and any would give their own lives to find an effective cure for any cancer.  I doubt you have ever watched anyone close the eyes of someone the cared for for years and make the call to the family that they know to tell them their spouse of mother is dead!  I have done it and I have known many others in oncology and research.  This BS conspiracy theory is an insult to the thousands of physicians, nurses and technicians seeking scientific treatments for cancers.


That's the thing about conspiracy theories; they are immune to facts and purposely insult those the conspiracy theorist seeks a conspiracy about. That's how they get a feeling of power in an area they are powerless. It is irrational to claim that just because they have not found a "cure" that they are not looking as hard as they can. To dismiss researchers as only out for the money is the height of ignorance and arrogance.


Of course first one must understand that cancer is not a disease, it is a class of disease like pneumonia.  There are many different causes of cancer such as HPV-cervical, UV-melanoma and squamous cell skin cancer, genetics-breast and ovarian.  There is no more going to be A cure for cancer than there is A cure for pneumonia.


It often seems they don't want to understand that. They want a magical cure for all of them.

Moderated by Merope on Jun 02, 2012 - 03:20AM
Dave - Just a Man in the Mountains.

I am a Humanist. I believe in a rational philosophy of life, informed by science, inspired by art, and motivated by a desire to do good for its own sake and not by an expectation of a reward or fear of punishment in an afterlife.
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 27, 2012 - 9:32PM #30
solfeggio
Posts: 9,367

Hatman -


I would be happy to have the address of the newsletter you mentioned.  Thank you for offering.

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 3 of 9  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9 Next
 
    Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

    Beliefnet On Facebook