Switch to Forum Live View James O’Keefe’s Latest Video Is A Fraud
2 years ago  ::  May 20, 2012 - 10:30AM #1
TPaine
"As ThinkProgress documented this week, both of the “non-citizens” shown in James O’Keefe’s latest video sting supposedly committing voter fraud by participating in American elections are actually American citizens." Link 1 Link 2

O'Keefe appears to be willing to play fast and loose with the truth in order to try to make the point that there is massive voter fraud in American elections. While he has updated his web site to admit that the two men he highlighted in his video are actually American citizens, he has not changed the video (still available on youtube Link 3) in which he made his original false accusation.

I guess ethics are not important to people like O'Keefe who don't care who may be hurt or have their honesty questioned in order to make a bogus political point.
"It is always to be taken for granted, that those who oppose an equality of rights never mean the exclusion should take place on themselves." -- Thomas Paine: Dissertations on First Principles of Government (July 7, 1795)
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 20, 2012 - 10:47AM #2
Ebon

Really, that just makes it the same as all his other videos.

He who oppresses the poor shows contempt for their Maker, but whoever is kind to the needy honors God. ~ Proverbs 14:31

Fiat justitia, ruat caelum

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 20, 2012 - 12:16PM #3
TPaine

May 20, 2012 -- 10:47AM, Ebon wrote:

Really, that just makes it the same as all his other videos.

Exactly!

"It is always to be taken for granted, that those who oppose an equality of rights never mean the exclusion should take place on themselves." -- Thomas Paine: Dissertations on First Principles of Government (July 7, 1795)
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 20, 2012 - 2:39PM #4
LeahOne

Did anyone think the lefty fringe had a monopoly on faked videos?  I surely didn't !

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 21, 2012 - 11:40AM #5
mountain_man

May 20, 2012 -- 10:30AM, TPaine wrote:

I guess ethics are not important to people like O'Keefe who don't care who may be hurt or have their honesty questioned in order to make a bogus political point.

The problem here is expecting the truth from Regressives. Expect lies and they'll never disappoint. This guy must have studied under Breitbart.

Dave - Just a Man in the Mountains.

I am a Humanist. I believe in a rational philosophy of life, informed by science, inspired by art, and motivated by a desire to do good for its own sake and not by an expectation of a reward or fear of punishment in an afterlife.
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 21, 2012 - 11:41AM #6
mountain_man

May 20, 2012 -- 2:39PM, LeahOne wrote:

Did anyone think the lefty fringe had a monopoly on faked videos?  I surely didn't !

Got any videos that anyone on the Left has faked?

Dave - Just a Man in the Mountains.

I am a Humanist. I believe in a rational philosophy of life, informed by science, inspired by art, and motivated by a desire to do good for its own sake and not by an expectation of a reward or fear of punishment in an afterlife.
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 21, 2012 - 3:52PM #7
wohali

I'm shocked...............

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook