Page 4 of 4  •  Prev 1 2 3 4
Switch to Forum Live View Twenty years for a warning shot?
2 years ago  ::  May 31, 2012 - 4:58PM #31
Yavanna

May 31, 2012 -- 3:43PM, Roodog wrote:

May 31, 2012 -- 1:50AM, Yavanna wrote:

You're asking Dondie for a reputable source. Cool

I am familiar with the Pabst Report and REX 84, Yavanna. This information had crossed my desk courtesy of personal contacts back in the 1990's.  In 1985 Jack Anderson wrote an article in the Rocky Mountain News ," A Law That Can Turn the USA Into a Dictatorship" which discussed FEMA as it existed in the mid-eighties. That same year, Penthouse magazine printed "A Blueprint for Tyranny" which also discussed FEMA.

Executive Orders 10994-11005, signed by Kennedy in February 1962, at the height of the Cold War, authorized the Executive  Branch to federalize absolutely everything, including all food, fuel, transportation and even the people in a national emergency. To my best knowlege, these Executive Orders and others putting even more powers into the President's hands are still in force.

Only recently has there been any talk on mainstream media has there been any talk about mass detainment of any class of persons in this country. Within the last couple of weeks Frontline, a news magazine on PBS, has reported about the detention of illegal immigrants on a significant scale. This is the first time in decades that mainstream media has broached the subject. The only sites prior to that has been militias, white supremists and fringe groups whose credibility is questionable at best.

Lincoln already set the precedents so nothing about the 20th century is news to me. Wink

The dwarves of yore made mighty spells,
While hammers fell like ringing bells
In places deep, where dark things sleep,
In hollow halls beneath the fells.

For ancient king and elvish lord
There many a gloaming golden hoard
They shaped and wrought, and light they caught
To hide in gems on hilt of sword.
- J.R.R. Tolkien
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 4 of 4  •  Prev 1 2 3 4