Page 94 of 94  •  Prev 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94
Switch to Forum Live View Cow Flees Slaughterhouse
2 years ago  ::  May 21, 2012 - 10:51AM #931
christine3

May 20, 2012 -- 12:12AM, solfeggio wrote:

Christine -

You have been doing a wonderful job in this thread trying to spread the word about how badly humans treat our fellow animals. 

Thanks.  I know what I'm doing, I know my future.  I am moving to Europe where I will have a very large piece of land and center for healing.  It will be entirely self sufficient, vegetarian.  It will require people of all kinds of skills.  Everything will be made by hand, like the old ways.  There will be animals and they will have all that they need; the property will be like a huge sanctuary for animals.  People and animals will live in harmony.  The land will be large enough to provide their food and ours.  It will be a model or prototype for others to copy.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 21, 2012 - 11:27AM #932
mountain_man

May 19, 2012 -- 11:05AM, christine3 wrote:

I already told you I have trouble sleeping nights because of the images in my head since I started this thread.

That's YOUR problem. I am not about to change my eating habits just because YOU are creating stress for yourself. You are in charge of your thoughts and emotions. No one can create them in you. You cannot control others but you can control yourself - if you wish to do so. So, don't blame others for your problems.

Dave - Just a Man in the Mountains.

I am a Humanist. I believe in a rational philosophy of life, informed by science, inspired by art, and motivated by a desire to do good for its own sake and not by an expectation of a reward or fear of punishment in an afterlife.
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 29, 2012 - 9:37AM #933
rangerken

This thread was moved from the Hot Topics Zone

Libertarian, Conservative, Life member of the NRA and VFW
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 94 of 94  •  Prev 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement