Page 93 of 94  •  Prev 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 Next
Switch to Forum Live View Cow Flees Slaughterhouse
2 years ago  ::  May 19, 2012 - 1:40PM #921
rabello

Note to those spending their time, here, beating up on Christine: per her own posts, she is not vegan.   Might help to consider what the thread is supposed to be about, and it's not about Christine!

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 19, 2012 - 1:41PM #922
christine3

May 19, 2012 -- 1:29PM, rabello wrote:

Christine, what m_m told you is wrong, there are people who care about how abusive human beings are to animals, but also about how abusive some people are to other people.   I do not feel so "abused" that I no longer exist, here, my problem is that I can hardly ever access this site anymore, to contribute.  Probably others are having similar issues (just letting you know why).

Rabello, thank you for letting me know.  I will let a moderator know what can be done about the problem of accessing.  That is very weird.  

As far as people not wanting me here, well, I have to be here......it's my JOB!  What I mean is, it's what I'm passionate about at the moment.  I call the meat department the "scary foods section" of the grocery store.  Most people don't see the former animal and what it went through to end up that way.  I do.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 19, 2012 - 1:49PM #923
christine3

Christine, what m_m told you is wrong, there are people who care about how abusive human beings are to animals, 

Rabello, I read an article recently about the GENDERIZATION of food.  Also there was some mention about the genderization of emotions.

An example of genderization of food.  Men eat meat, women eat chocolate.  Also, caring for animals is a female thing.  Men who care for animals are considered less of a man.  

Thankfully, this is changing.  Men now take care of their babies...feed, bathe, clothe, and change stinkypoo diapers.  A whole world full of progress is going to come out of that one change.  Of course, it isn't happening 100%, but it IS happening.  Congratulations to men. There is a cute movie coming out, I forgot the name.  

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 19, 2012 - 5:53PM #924
rabello

May 19, 2012 -- 1:49PM, christine3 wrote:

Christine, what m_m told you is wrong, there are people who care about how abusive human beings are to animals, 

Rabello, I read an article recently about the GENDERIZATION of food.  Also there was some mention about the genderization of emotions.

An example of genderization of food.  Men eat meat, women eat chocolate.  Also, caring for animals is a female thing.  Men who care for animals are considered less of a man.  

Thankfully, this is changing.  Men now take care of their babies...feed, bathe, clothe, and change stinkypoo diapers.  A whole world full of progress is going to come out of that one change.  Of course, it isn't happening 100%, but it IS happening.  Congratulations to men. There is a cute movie coming out, I forgot the name.  

Congratulations to some men, anyway.  There are still obviously some men who believe it is their god-given right to be abusive towards anyone they hate, or resent, or get on their nerves.  Woman-battering is still a problem regardless of what the "carnivores" say.  "Men eat meat, women eat chocolate".  As a generalization, I like that!

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 19, 2012 - 8:14PM #925
IreneAdler

May 19, 2012 -- 7:56PM, christine3 wrote:

May 19, 2012 -- 5:53PM, rabello wrote:

There are still obviously some men who believe it is their god-given right to be abusive towards anyone they hate, or resent, or get on their nerves.  Woman-battering is still a problem regardless of what the "carnivores" say.  "Men eat meat, women eat chocolate".  As a generalization, I like that!

If reincarnation is true, there's 50% chance to be born a female.  So, why not make it better for women.  There are some religions that think the most despicable things about animals.  That's one reason why it is okay to treat them badly.  I once met a woman told me the reason my dog stares at me is because it is waiting to get into a human body.  WHAT??

Yep. That dog just can’t wait to score a set of opposable thumbs. Wink

Irene.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 19, 2012 - 8:25PM #926
christine3

May 19, 2012 -- 8:14PM, IreneAdler wrote:

Yep. That dog just can’t wait to score a set of opposable thumbs. Wink

Irene.

LOL!

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 19, 2012 - 9:18PM #927
christine3

Man saves calf from drowning

www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfxvGkvrenY

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 20, 2012 - 12:12AM #928
solfeggio

Christine -

You have been doing a wonderful job in this thread trying to spread the word about how badly humans treat our fellow animals. 

You've been hanging in there over these weeks whilst the usual suspects have hurled every sort of abuse at you, jeered and made fun of your perfectly logical points, never bothered to even look at the many links you've posted, and just generally

ACT LIKE YAHOOS!

As Rabello has written, they seem to take pleasure in being deliberately cruel to you, and they've tried very hard to make the thread about you and nothing else.

Well, I salute you, Christine, for sticking to your guns and not letting them get to you.  I wish I could be as tolerant and understanding as you, but those people who keep posting that crap just disgust me.  When I look at this thread I always skip over the tripe and just read whatever you, or Rabello, or arielg has to say.  Because yours are the only posts that matter.

And as pointed out by Rabello, why the yahoos persist in messing up your thread with their rubbish is a mystery.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 20, 2012 - 12:18AM #929
teilhard

My Family eats very little Meat ...  

At our Neighborhood Grocery tonight -- between Thunder Showers -- I bought a lovely fragrant ripe Canteloupe, a Vine-ripe Tomato, a nice Loaf of Whole-Grain fresh Bread, and a Container of Vanilla Yogurt ...

I did NONE of that as the Result of being scolded or guilted or shamed, but because those Foods are GOOD and TASTY and WHOLESOME ...

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 20, 2012 - 3:47AM #930
christine3

May 20, 2012 -- 12:12AM, solfeggio wrote:

Christine -

You have been doing a wonderful job in this thread trying to spread the word about how badly humans treat our fellow animals. 

Solfeggio, thank you.  Peace out! :)

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 93 of 94  •  Prev 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook