Page 92 of 94  •  Prev 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 Next
Switch to Forum Live View Cow Flees Slaughterhouse
3 years ago  ::  May 19, 2012 - 10:48AM #911
mountain_man

May 19, 2012 -- 10:00AM, christine3 wrote:

Doh, you told me pages back not to talk to you until I apologized...

Don't worry. I'm not in any way bothering to have any kind of conversation with you. I'm merely replying to a post.

Dave - Just a Man in the Mountains.

I am a Humanist. I believe in a rational philosophy of life, informed by science, inspired by art, and motivated by a desire to do good for its own sake and not by an expectation of a reward or fear of punishment in an afterlife.
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  May 19, 2012 - 10:51AM #912
mountain_man

May 19, 2012 -- 10:22AM, christine3 wrote:

As long as people come on this thread and tell people advocating for humane treatment vs. humane slaughter of animals, I will post these videos.

It appears that no one cares. You have abused your audience out of existence.

Dave - Just a Man in the Mountains.

I am a Humanist. I believe in a rational philosophy of life, informed by science, inspired by art, and motivated by a desire to do good for its own sake and not by an expectation of a reward or fear of punishment in an afterlife.
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  May 19, 2012 - 10:51AM #913
Mlyons619

As long as people come on this thread and tell people advocating for humane treatment vs. humane slaughter of animals, I will post these videos.

You ARE aware that this viewpoint is EXACTLY like those of those street evangalists forcing their tracts on people.

See?  You and Pastor Terry Jones are alike...

"No freedom without education"
            --Thomas Jefferson

"NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition"
            -- Monty Python
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  May 19, 2012 - 10:59AM #914
christine3

May 19, 2012 -- 10:51AM, Mlyons619 wrote:

You ARE aware that this viewpoint is EXACTLY like those of those street evangalists forcing their tracts on people.

No, I am not aware of that.  

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  May 19, 2012 - 11:00AM #915
christine3

May 19, 2012 -- 10:25AM, Mlyons619 wrote:

"I do not like to post these videos, so if you don't want me to just don't object to them and maybe this thread will shut down."

You mean the DEBBLE MADE YOU DOIT?

Wow.  Vegans are possessed...

And you must come from a religious background also.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  May 19, 2012 - 11:05AM #916
christine3

May 19, 2012 -- 10:51AM, mountain_man wrote:

Yay.

I already told you I have trouble sleeping nights because of the images in my head since I started this thread.  If it shuts down maybe I'll get some real shut-eye.  Keep it going and keep me sleep deprived.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  May 19, 2012 - 11:24AM #917
christine3

May 19, 2012 -- 10:32AM, teilhard wrote:

I have long advocated HUMANE ("Kosher"/"Halaal") Slaughter ...

Teilhard, I commend your good intentions!  But I am not sure there is such a thing as "humane" slaughter.  You are arguing for painless slaughter. I am arguing for cut down of slaughter on this planet altogether.  

9 billion animals (more animals than humans occupy the earth) are slaughtered a year to feed humans.  I am relatively sure that the number has climbed higher than 9 billion from the writing of the article that states the 9 million in Wikipedia.  Since I've posted it twice, I will leave whoever wants to Google it up.

Nowadays, it's not just the end slaughter, but all that happens to the animal before it goes to slaughter.  I don't think people in the industry much care about the animals' environment/living quarters, their freedom to do and be as nature evolved them.  The need for $, the cutting $ costs if they have to (to keep their business afloat) will always cause animal deprivation, fear and suffering.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  May 19, 2012 - 11:48AM #918
Mlyons619

May 19, 2012 -- 11:00AM, christine3 wrote:

May 19, 2012 -- 10:25AM, Mlyons619 wrote:

"I do not like to post these videos, so if you don't want me to just don't object to them and maybe this thread will shut down."

You mean the DEBBLE MADE YOU DOIT?

Wow.  Vegans are possessed...

And you must come from a religious background also.

As a matter of fact -- tho I do not try and force it down the throats of others...

May 19, 2012 -- 10:59AM, christine3 wrote:

May 19, 2012 -- 10:51AM, Mlyons619 wrote:

No, I am not aware of that.  

Interesting how fanatics don't recognize the traits of other fanatics in themselves...

"No freedom without education"
            --Thomas Jefferson

"NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition"
            -- Monty Python
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  May 19, 2012 - 1:12PM #919
christine3

May 19, 2012 -- 11:48AM, Mlyons619 wrote:

Interesting how fanatics don't recognize the traits of other fanatics in themselves...

Yep.

I have some things to put into your mind that you have not thought of.  If you don't want that to happen, you should leave while you can.  Don't read beyond this point because it's starting now...

Killing, slaughtering, I don't care what it is called, serial killing, mercinary killing, wars, protection from maniacs, all killing on this planet is done to feed people, to protect people from people, who are killing for money, power, psychological need.  Read my profile.....no pollution, no lies, no pain no wars, no killing, free gold.  This world needs to go to another system, Then maybe we can have some peace on earth.  It will not happen overnight.  Hate, pain and killing do not produce love.  Love produces love.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  May 19, 2012 - 1:29PM #920
rabello

May 19, 2012 -- 11:05AM, christine3 wrote:

May 19, 2012 -- 10:51AM, mountain_man wrote:

Yay.

I already told you I have trouble sleeping nights because of the images in my head since I started this thread.  If it shuts down maybe I'll get some real shut-eye.  Keep it going and keep me sleep deprived.

Christine, what m_m told you is wrong, there are people who care about how abusive human beings are to animals, but also about how abusive some people are to other people.   I do not feel so "abused" that I no longer exist, here, my problem is that I can hardly ever access this site anymore, to contribute.  Probably others are having similar issues (just letting you know why).

I do not know what "carnivores" have against vegetarians, nor what some male posters have against you personally, but don't let the bullying and personal attacks get you down, and keep up the good fight.  If it wasn't for people like you, we wouldn't even know of the flagrant abuses of the corporate-factory slaughter-line that Americans apparently, from the comments made here, champion.  

The question remains unanswered: if they don't care, and if they aren't interested, why, oh why, are they posting here?  Why aren't they starting threads about topics they do care about, or participating there, instead of here.  I get the feeling some guys here just don't want you posting here, sorry to say.

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 92 of 94  •  Prev 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook