Post Reply
Page 91 of 94  •  Prev 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 Next
Switch to Forum Live View Cow Flees Slaughterhouse
2 years ago  ::  May 18, 2012 - 8:55PM #901
mountain_man
Posts: 39,283

May 18, 2012 -- 4:29PM, christine3 wrote:

I fail to see where religion gets mixed up in all of this...


Not a religion per se but the attitude of a religious believer. Such an attitude shows in the vegetarians here preaching, bullying, and talking down to those that do not agree with them. Then they whine about others doing those things to them. It's the same thing as a religion persecuting others and then complaining about being persecuted.


Have your rude methods gotten you any converts?

Dave - Just a Man in the Mountains.

I am a Humanist. I believe in a rational philosophy of life, informed by science, inspired by art, and motivated by a desire to do good for its own sake and not by an expectation of a reward or fear of punishment in an afterlife.
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 18, 2012 - 11:03PM #902
christine3
Posts: 7,096

May 18, 2012 -- 8:51PM, mountain_man wrote:


May 18, 2012 -- 12:49PM, christine3 wrote:

No, you just ridicule vegetarians and vegans for deleting meat, period.....


I have done no such thing. I have ridiculed some of the ARGUMENTS AND CLAIMS, but not the person. Some of the arguments and claims made here were so absurd there could be no rational reply.


I could not care less what you do or do not eat.


I have said nothing about any "virtues" or "benefits" of eating meat - or veggies. You must have me confused with someone else - or someone that cares.




Well, that's okay.  

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 18, 2012 - 11:04PM #903
christine3
Posts: 7,096

May 18, 2012 -- 8:55PM, mountain_man wrote:


May 18, 2012 -- 4:29PM, christine3 wrote:

I fail to see where religion gets mixed up in all of this...


Not a religion per se but the attitude of a religious believer. Such an attitude shows in the vegetarians here preaching, bullying, and talking down to those that do not agree with them. Then they whine about others doing those things to them. It's the same thing as a religion persecuting others and then complaining about being persecuted.


Have your rude methods gotten you any converts?





You're short on memory. I wasn't even talking to you.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 19, 2012 - 12:20AM #904
mountain_man
Posts: 39,283

May 18, 2012 -- 11:04PM, christine3 wrote:

You're short on memory. I wasn't even talking to you.


This is an open forum. Anyone can respond to any post.


So, again; Have your rude methods gotten you any converts?

Dave - Just a Man in the Mountains.

I am a Humanist. I believe in a rational philosophy of life, informed by science, inspired by art, and motivated by a desire to do good for its own sake and not by an expectation of a reward or fear of punishment in an afterlife.
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 19, 2012 - 10:00AM #905
christine3
Posts: 7,096

May 19, 2012 -- 12:20AM, mountain_man wrote:


May 18, 2012 -- 11:04PM, christine3 wrote:

You're short on memory. I wasn't even talking to you.


This is an open forum. Anyone can respond to any post.


So, again; Have your rude methods gotten you any converts?





Doh, you told me pages back not to talk to you until I apologized.  That's why I said you are short on memory.  And double doh, another person was talking to me.  Do you just butt into conversations while you are standing in a group and upstage somebody-answer a question when it wasn't even addressed to you.  The internet is no different.  'Converts' is a religious term, so you have a large background in religion; now I'm addressing you.  

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 19, 2012 - 10:04AM #906
christine3
Posts: 7,096

TRICKY DICK’S QUICK MILK FIX "The people have got to know if their President is a crook. Well, I am not a crook." Richard Nixon's immortal line was delivered during an hour-long televised question-and- answer session with 400 Associated Press reporters on November 11, 1973. Towards the end of the interview, a question was asked about whether his administration raised milk support prices in exchange for campaign contributions from the milk lobby. Denying the charge, Nixon said that Democrats led the fight in the House and Senate for higher milk prices.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 19, 2012 - 10:13AM #907
christine3
Posts: 7,096

How much is a pound of flesh worth?


www.ers.usda.gov/news/BSECoverage.htm

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 19, 2012 - 10:22AM #908
christine3
Posts: 7,096

Nobody has to look at any of this.  It exists.  


www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLA585F2D4...


As long as people come on this thread and tell people advocating for humane treatment vs. humane slaughter of animals, I will post these videos.


I've been called every name in the book.  I am adding another -- obnoxious.


I do not like to post these videos, so if you don't want me to continue, just zip it and maybe this thread will shut down.  :)


Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 19, 2012 - 10:25AM #909
Mlyons619
Posts: 16,571

"I do not like to post these videos, so if you don't want me to just don't object to them and maybe this thread will shut down."


You mean the DEBBLE MADE YOU DOIT?


Wow.  Vegans are possessed...

"No freedom without education"
            --Thomas Jefferson

"NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition"
            -- Monty Python
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 19, 2012 - 10:32AM #910
teilhard
Posts: 51,051

I have long advocated HUMANE ("Kosher"/"Halaal") Slaughter ...


May 19, 2012 -- 10:22AM, christine3 wrote:


Nobody has to look at any of this.  It exists.  


www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLA585F2D4...


As long as people come on this thread and tell people advocating for humane treatment vs. humane slaughter of animals, I will post these videos.


I've been called every name in the book.  I am adding another -- obnoxious.


I do not like to post these videos, so if you don't want me to continue, just zip it and maybe this thread will shut down.  :)






Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 91 of 94  •  Prev 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 Next
 
    Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

    Beliefnet On Facebook