Post Reply
Page 66 of 94  •  Prev 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 94 Next
Switch to Forum Live View Cow Flees Slaughterhouse
2 years ago  ::  May 08, 2012 - 10:49AM #651
christine3
Posts: 7,327

May 8, 2012 -- 9:45AM, farragut wrote:


Yeah, makes me think of that cute little tomato down the street. She always looked so tasty.




Being called a tomato is not what women are called anymore.  Women being called fruit (peach, tomato, cherry) seems to be dying out with the older generation.  I  hope.  Animal names is still in vogue -- bitches, pigs, cows and dogs.  It seems we rate just as low as nonhuman animals when denigrating us. 


I just read more this morning about a bill that takes away more women's rights.  It gets really nuts when money is scarce.  Why is life of such little value on this planet?  It will be more valued when women have equal power.  Men, please support your women.


www.fem2pt0.com/2012/03/16/legislators-w...

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 08, 2012 - 10:55AM #652
christine3
Posts: 7,327

May 7, 2012 -- 11:30PM, teilhard wrote:


Maybe rather than direct immediate Consumption of our Deceased Loved Ones, we could render their Remains into Plant Food and eat them later on -- IN-directly as Carrots and Potatoes ...




How about lowering the birth rate on the planet; everything else would shrink.  Then all the bad stuff that is an outcome of excess will shrink too.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 08, 2012 - 10:57AM #653
teilhard
Posts: 51,339

Tom Malthus figured this out a couple Centuries ago ...


May 8, 2012 -- 10:55AM, christine3 wrote:


May 7, 2012 -- 11:30PM, teilhard wrote:


Maybe rather than direct immediate Consumption of our Deceased Loved Ones, we could render their Remains into Plant Food and eat them later on -- IN-directly as Carrots and Potatoes ...




How about lowering the birth rate on the planet; everything else would shrink.  Then all the bad stuff that is an outcome of excess will shrink too.





Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 08, 2012 - 11:09AM #654
mytmouse57
Posts: 9,782

May 8, 2012 -- 10:49AM, christine3 wrote:


May 8, 2012 -- 9:45AM, farragut wrote:


Yeah, makes me think of that cute little tomato down the street. She always looked so tasty.




Being called a tomato is not what women are called anymore.  Women being called fruit (peach, tomato, cherry) seems to be dying out with the older generation.  I  hope.  Animal names is still in vogue -- bitches, pigs, cows and dogs.  It seems we rate just as low as nonhuman animals when denigrating us. 


I just read more this morning about a bill that takes away more women's rights.  It gets really nuts when money is scarce.  Why is life of such little value on this planet?  It will be more valued when women have equal power.  Men, please support your women.


www.fem2pt0.com/2012/03/16/legislators-w...




Well, "asshole" is probably the favorite term women throw at men, when they are less than pleased with us in general, or any man in particular. "Dickhead" is also popular in that regard. And yep, I've been called both, as well as numerous other things. 


I think there's nothing wrong with pet names for one's signifigant other. I call my wife "Foxy," and not because I think of her literally as a wild canine with a bushy tail that hunts rabbits and mice.


But it might not be polite to call women in general such things. I don't go around calling women in general, "foxes." That would be crude, I think. 


As far as power -- well, any man who is/ever has been married to a woman knows who is really in charge. Wink

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 08, 2012 - 11:15AM #655
christine3
Posts: 7,327

How America handles surplus milk.  Don't be fooled.  There is no such thing as surplus...it is planned surplus, all a part of "aiding" another country so as to take it over in the long run.  


notmilk.com/bilkem.html

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 08, 2012 - 11:28AM #656
christine3
Posts: 7,327

Well, "asshole" is probably the favorite term women throw at men, when they are less than pleased with us in general, or any man in particular. "Dickhead" is also popular in that regard. And yep, I've been called both, as well as numerous other things. 


>>>>It's not the same.  Those names have not fallen below the human level.  

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 08, 2012 - 11:33AM #657
teilhard
Posts: 51,339

My Spouse's "NickName" for me is ... "BunnyLips" ...


May 8, 2012 -- 11:09AM, mytmouse57 wrote:


May 8, 2012 -- 10:49AM, christine3 wrote:


May 8, 2012 -- 9:45AM, farragut wrote:


Yeah, makes me think of that cute little tomato down the street. She always looked so tasty.




Being called a tomato is not what women are called anymore.  Women being called fruit (peach, tomato, cherry) seems to be dying out with the older generation.  I  hope.  Animal names is still in vogue -- bitches, pigs, cows and dogs.  It seems we rate just as low as nonhuman animals when denigrating us. 


I just read more this morning about a bill that takes away more women's rights.  It gets really nuts when money is scarce.  Why is life of such little value on this planet?  It will be more valued when women have equal power.  Men, please support your women.


www.fem2pt0.com/2012/03/16/legislators-w...




Well, "asshole" is probably the favorite term women throw at men, when they are less than pleased with us in general, or any man in particular. "Dickhead" is also popular in that regard. And yep, I've been called both, as well as numerous other things. 


I think there's nothing wrong with pet names for one's signifigant other. I call my wife "Foxy," and not because I think of her literally as a wild canine with a bushy tail that hunts rabbits and mice.


But it might not be polite to call women in general such things. I don't go around calling women in general, "foxes." That would be crude, I think. 


As far as power -- well, any man who is/ever has been married to a woman knows who is really in charge. 




Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 08, 2012 - 11:37AM #658
mytmouse57
Posts: 9,782

May 8, 2012 -- 11:28AM, christine3 wrote:


Well, "asshole" is probably the favorite term women throw at men, when they are less than pleased with us in general, or any man in particular. "Dickhead" is also popular in that regard. And yep, I've been called both, as well as numerous other things. 


>>>>It's not the same.  Those names have not fallen below the human level.  




Being called an anus or penis isn't dehumanizing? And "pig" is also a favored female-to-male insult. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 08, 2012 - 11:41AM #659
christine3
Posts: 7,327

The Milk Letter: A Letter To My Patients


notmilk.com/kradjian.html


The industry would like it if we didn't know these things.  It is an industry after all, not a necessity.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 08, 2012 - 12:36PM #660
teilhard
Posts: 51,339

I LIKE Milk (1%) and Ice Cream and Yogurt and Cheese ... and BUTTER ...


They are DELICIOUS and add an interesting Variety to any Diet ...


And of course, besides "Cow's" Milk, there are Goat and Sheep Milk Products also ...


As a Primate, obviously I "dig" just about EVERYTHING about "Mammary Glands" ...


May 8, 2012 -- 11:41AM, christine3 wrote:


The Milk Letter: A Letter To My Patients


notmilk.com/kradjian.html


The industry would like it if we didn't know these things.  It is an industry after all, not a necessity.





Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 66 of 94  •  Prev 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 94 Next
 
    Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

    Beliefnet On Facebook