Page 1 of 3  •  1 2 3 Next
Switch to Forum Live View Who is Holder Kidding?
3 years ago  ::  Apr 11, 2012 - 4:47PM #1
Marcion

With all his pompous talk about investigating to see if an federal lies were violated he is just another jive like Sharpton.
All holder is doing is trying to see how he can spin this to maximize Obama's reelection.

Put your politically correct knives away; in blackspeak jive refers to a bullshitter regardless of color.
This was resolved back in the day when the BeeGees recorded Jive Talking. Of course this won't stop the rabid PCers from rewriting history - again.

cnsnews.com/news/article/eric-holder-pra...

Edit: fixed link CBS News:  "Eric Holder praises left wing activist Al Sharpton say facts law will guide Trayvon".

Moderated by Stardove on Apr 15, 2012 - 02:27PM
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Apr 11, 2012 - 4:50PM #2
mountain_man

Apr 11, 2012 -- 4:47PM, Marcion wrote:

With all his pompous talk....

So, instead of actually dealing with the topic you attack the person instead. What did someone say that you had such an emotional reaction to?

Dave - Just a Man in the Mountains.

I am a Humanist. I believe in a rational philosophy of life, informed by science, inspired by art, and motivated by a desire to do good for its own sake and not by an expectation of a reward or fear of punishment in an afterlife.
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Apr 11, 2012 - 5:20PM #3
teilhard

WOW ... !!!  

This is ... SO ... FAR ... Over-the-Top ... !!!  The Mind and Soul BOTH "boggle" ... !!!

With all his pompous talk about investigating to see if an federal lies were violated he is just another jive like Sharpton.
All holder is doing is trying to see how he can spin this to maximize Obama's reelection.

Put your politically correct knives away; in blackspeak jive refers to a bullshitter regardless of color.
This was resolved back in the day when the BeeGees recorded Jive Talking. Of course this won't stop the rabid PCers from rewriting history - again.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Apr 11, 2012 - 8:37PM #4
Justme333

Could not get your link to work, but am pretty sure I found the article that has your shorts in a wad - just not understanding what is so abhorrant about it.  Can you maybe explain?

Justme

"Even if you are on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."  Will Rogers

"Give to those who ask, and don't turn away from those who want to borrow."  Matthew 5:42

"Charity is no substitute for justice withheld."         St. Augustine

"Your love for God is only as great as the love you have for the person you love least."  Dorothy Day

"If you want peace, work for justice." Pope Paul VI
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Apr 11, 2012 - 9:19PM #5
Marcion

Apr 11, 2012 -- 8:37PM, Justme333 wrote:

Could not get your link to work, but am pretty sure I found the article that has your shorts in a wad - just not understanding what is so abhorrant about it.  Can you maybe explain?

Justme

What I find abhorant is politicians exploiting a sorrow for political gain. These vultures will feed on any carrion as long as it translates into votes.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Apr 11, 2012 - 9:36PM #6
teilhard

Yes ... The GOP - NRA Crowd have done that Kind of Tactic for a LONG Time ... They should STOP ...

Apr 11, 2012 -- 9:19PM, Marcion wrote:

Justme

What I find abhorant is politicians exploiting a sorrow for political gain. These vultures will feed on any carrion as long as it translates into votes.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Apr 11, 2012 - 10:50PM #7
Justme333

Justme

Oh of course - heaven forbid that the Attn Gen should show an interest in a case that pretty much had the whole country scratching their heads. Or that he should say that the DoJ is investigating said case. Wow - how dare he tell that information to Sharpton, who was dogging this case from the get go.  That same Al Sharpton who had voiced doubts that anyone would actually take a closer look at this thing.  Really??? That is exploiting a sorrow for political gain?  Yeah, I do not see the problem.

Justme

"Even if you are on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."  Will Rogers

"Give to those who ask, and don't turn away from those who want to borrow."  Matthew 5:42

"Charity is no substitute for justice withheld."         St. Augustine

"Your love for God is only as great as the love you have for the person you love least."  Dorothy Day

"If you want peace, work for justice." Pope Paul VI
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Apr 11, 2012 - 11:39PM #8
mountain_man

What I find abhorant is politicians exploiting a sorrow for political gain. ....

why do you assume that's what he is doing? Aren't you letting emotions cloud your judgement?

I am a Humanist. I believe in a rational philosophy of life, informed by science, inspired by art, and motivated by a desire to do good for its own sake and not by an expectation of a reward or fear of punishment in an afterlife.
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Apr 11, 2012 - 11:40PM #9
mountain_man

Apr 11, 2012 -- 10:50PM, Justme333 wrote:

Oh of course - heaven forbid that the Attn Gen should show an interest in a case that pretty much had the whole country scratching their heads. Or that he should say that the DoJ is investigating said case. Wow - how dare he tell that information to Sharpton, who was dogging this case from the get go.  That same Al Sharpton who had voiced doubts that anyone would actually take a closer look at this thing.  Really??? That is exploiting a sorrow for political gain?  Yeah, I do not see the problem.

And how dare Sharpton get involved AFTER the family asked him to. The nerve!

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Apr 12, 2012 - 8:31AM #10
arielg

Apr 11, 2012 -- 11:39PM, mountain_man wrote:

What I find abhorant is politicians exploiting a sorrow for political gain. ....

why do you assume that's what he is doing? Aren't you letting emotions cloud your judgement?

Thyat is his profession.

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 3  •  1 2 3 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook