Page 3 of 3  •  Prev 1 2 3
Switch to Forum Live View Who is Holder Kidding?
2 years ago  ::  Apr 24, 2012 - 9:09PM #21
TENAC

Apr 24, 2012 -- 8:52PM, Mostyn32 wrote:

Apr 24, 2012 -- 7:51PM, TENAC wrote:

Holder makes Gonzo look bipartisan.

I have never wittnessed such obvious favoritism, if not outright racism in my lifetime.

Sheesh, TENAC, that's probably the most disingenuous statement you've ever posted here! You've obviously forgotten a whole bunch of "obvious favoritism" and "outright racism" that occurred before political correctness made it not so smart to make racist comments or display favouritism.    

Its an apt comparison of attourny generals.

Any man can count the seeds in an apple....
.......but only God can count the apples in the seeds.
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Apr 25, 2012 - 10:16AM #22
Mostyn32

Apr 24, 2012 -- 9:09PM, TENAC wrote:

I have never wittnessed such obvious favoritism, if not outright racism in my lifetime.

Sheesh, TENAC, that's probably the most disingenuous statement you've ever posted here! You've obviously forgotten a whole bunch of "obvious favoritism" and "outright racism" that occurred before political correctness made it not so smart to make racist comments or display favouritism.    

I wasn't referring to your comparison of attorneys general (attorney generals sounds like a JAG title), TENAC, but your indulgence in hyperbole in the final line of that post!  

"God is no captious sophister, eager to trip us up whenever we say amiss, but a courteous tutor, ready to amend what, in our weakness or our ignorance, we say ill, and to make the most of what we say aright."  from 'A Learned Discourse on Justification', a sermon by Richard Hooker (1554-1600).
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Apr 25, 2012 - 10:25AM #23
catboxer

Holder is a minor functionary who does what he's told.

Not a single Wall Street bankster has gone to jail in the wake of the massive securities fraud that precipitated the current economic crisis.

Jon Corzine is free as the breeze and not even under investigation after he blatantly and openly stole a billion and a half dollars from clients of his late investment firm.

Apparently it helps to be a bagman for Obama, or a heavy contributor to his campaign.

I pay no attention to the Justice Dept's attitude toward irrelvant clowns like Sharpie. It's serious criminals walking around doing crimes without fear of retribution that concern me.

Adepto vestri stercore simul.ttr
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Apr 25, 2012 - 1:59PM #24
TENAC

Apr 25, 2012 -- 10:16AM, Mostyn32 wrote:

Apr 24, 2012 -- 9:09PM, TENAC wrote:

I wasn't referring to your comparison of attorneys general (attorney generals sounds like a JAG title), TENAC, but your indulgence in hyperbole in the final line of that post!  

You have any indication Holder is not a racist?

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Apr 26, 2012 - 12:31AM #25
rangerken

TENAC, I have to take issue with your comment about is there any indication Holder is NOT a racist. That's sort of a guilty until proven innocent attitude. Now I don't care for Holder. Frankly, I think he is inept, and my 'opinion' is that he is also dishonest in doing the job. And I would not be at all suprised if it could be proven that he is a racist. BUT, he does not have to prove he is not. And supporters of him do not have to prove he is not. It is incumbent upon those who think he is a racist to offer specific examplers that support their opinion.

I have not seen any yet, so I must object to the way you posed your question.

Ken

Libertarian, Conservative, Life member of the NRA and VFW
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Apr 26, 2012 - 9:35AM #26
Jasr

I am not particularly impressed with Holder either.

But Holder and the president and anybody with a sense of decency should be keeping "Reverend" Al at a very safe distance.

The man is a fraud and a liar and a shameless self-promoter who dirties everything he touches. He is a left wing Gingrich.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Apr 26, 2012 - 11:31AM #27
TENAC

Apr 26, 2012 -- 12:31AM, rangerken wrote:

TENAC, I have to take issue with your comment about is there any indication Holder is NOT a racist. That's sort of a guilty until proven innocent attitude. Now I don't care for Holder. Frankly, I think he is inept, and my 'opinion' is that he is also dishonest in doing the job. And I would not be at all suprised if it could be proven that he is a racist. BUT, he does not have to prove he is not. And supporters of him do not have to prove he is not. It is incumbent upon those who think he is a racist to offer specific examplers that support their opinion.

I have not seen any yet, so I must object to the way you posed your question.

Ken

I take issue with your taking issue, Innocent, I think.

They bring in Ted Nugent for questioning.

The Black Panther Party publically puts a bounty on a citizen.  No questioning. 

Al Sharpton goes to FL to incite public disobedience, Holder offers his support.

Now Holder is not on trial, there is no way to try him except on observed and reported actions.  Wouldnt you agree?  His observed and reported actions are the motivation for my insinuation.

Holder Continues Practice of Refusing to Prosecute New Black Panthers

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 3 of 3  •  Prev 1 2 3

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook