Page 2 of 3  •  Prev 1 2 3 Next
Switch to Forum Live View Who is Holder Kidding?
2 years ago  ::  Apr 12, 2012 - 9:00AM #11
Marcion

Apr 11, 2012 -- 9:36PM, teilhard wrote:

Yes ... The GOP - NRA Crowd have done that Kind of Tactic for a LONG Time ... They should STOP ...

Apr 11, 2012 -- 9:19PM, Marcion wrote:

Apr 11, 2012 -- 8:37PM, Justme333 wrote:

Apr 11, 2012 -- 4:47PM, Marcion wrote:

With all his pompous talk about investigating to see if an federal lies were violated he is just another jive like Sharpton.
All holder is doing is trying to see how he can spin this to maximize Obama's reelection.

Put your politically correct knives away; in blackspeak jive refers to a bullshitter regardless of color.
This was resolved back in the day when the BeeGees recorded Jive Talking. Of course this won't stop the rabid PCers from rewriting history - again.

cnsnews.com/news/article/eric-holder-pra...

Could not get your link to work, but am pretty sure I found the article that has your shorts in a wad - just not understanding what is so abhorrant about it.  Can you maybe explain?

Justme

What I find abhorant is politicians exploiting a sorrow for political gain. These vultures will feed on any carrion as long as it translates into votes.

I am quite tired of your non sequitor posts. What does the NRA have to do with this case!

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Apr 12, 2012 - 9:03AM #12
Marcion

I see a lot of naivete on just how low politicians will stoop for votes. Obama is between a rock and a hard place and will play any card necessary to get reelected, however Holder is no Karl Rove.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Apr 12, 2012 - 11:37AM #13
mountain_man

Apr 12, 2012 -- 9:00AM, Marcion wrote:

What does the NRA have to do with this case!

The NRA, through the Koch brothers sponsored ultraRegressive ALEC, has pushed these "stand your ground" laws through in many Regressive controlled states.

Dave - Just a Man in the Mountains.

I am a Humanist. I believe in a rational philosophy of life, informed by science, inspired by art, and motivated by a desire to do good for its own sake and not by an expectation of a reward or fear of punishment in an afterlife.
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Apr 12, 2012 - 11:40AM #14
mountain_man

Apr 12, 2012 -- 9:03AM, Marcion wrote:

I see a lot of naivete on just how low politicians will stoop for votes. Obama is between a rock and a hard place and will play any card necessary to get reelected, however Holder is no Karl Rove.

I would hope he is not. Rove is a lying sack of horse manure. He is one of the most despicable human beings ever. What I see is a lot of paranoia from Regressives. They're deadly afraid of losing another election.

Dave - Just a Man in the Mountains.

I am a Humanist. I believe in a rational philosophy of life, informed by science, inspired by art, and motivated by a desire to do good for its own sake and not by an expectation of a reward or fear of punishment in an afterlife.
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Apr 15, 2012 - 2:32PM #15
Stardove

Eric Holder Praises Left-Wing Activist Al Sharpton, Says Facts, Law Will Guide Trayvon Martin Investigation

Link from OP (fixed).

– Attorney General Eric Holder praised left-wing activist Rev. Al Sharpton at the opening of the National Action Network (NAN) convention on Wednesday, and also stressed that the Justice Department is conducting a thorough investigation of the fatal Trayvon Martin shooting that “will examine the facts and the law.”

Sharpton, president of NAN and host of MSNBC’s Politics Nation, has led several rallies demanding the arrest of George Zimmerman, who reportedly shot Martin on Feb. 26. On Mar. 30 in Sanford, Fla., where the shooting occurred, Sharpton pledged that his group  would “move to the next level if Zimmerman isn’t arrested.”

More at the link.

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

The words I speak and write carry energy and power, so I choose them with care and clear purpose. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Apr 24, 2012 - 1:59PM #16
rangerken

This thread was moved from the Hot Topics Zone

Libertarian, Conservative, Life member of the NRA and VFW
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Apr 24, 2012 - 2:12PM #17
Jasr

I am finding myself agreeing with Marcion. Al Sharpton is not a man that any responsible public figure should associate himself with in any way.

The Martin family can appeal to whomever they want to for help. The Attorney General needs to be more discerning.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Apr 24, 2012 - 7:17PM #18
teilhard

"Who is 'Holder Kidding'" ... ???  Isn't he a TV Talk Show Host out in Reno ... ???

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Apr 24, 2012 - 7:51PM #19
TENAC

Holder makes Gonzo look bipartisan.

I have never wittnessed such obvious favoritism, if not outright racism in my lifetime.

Any man can count the seeds in an apple....
.......but only God can count the apples in the seeds.
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Apr 24, 2012 - 8:52PM #20
Mostyn32

Apr 24, 2012 -- 7:51PM, TENAC wrote:

Holder makes Gonzo look bipartisan.

I have never wittnessed such obvious favoritism, if not outright racism in my lifetime.

Sheesh, TENAC, that's probably the most disingenuous statement you've ever posted here! You've obviously forgotten a whole bunch of "obvious favoritism" and "outright racism" that occurred before political correctness made it not so smart to make racist comments or display favouritism.    

"God is no captious sophister, eager to trip us up whenever we say amiss, but a courteous tutor, ready to amend what, in our weakness or our ignorance, we say ill, and to make the most of what we say aright."  from 'A Learned Discourse on Justification', a sermon by Richard Hooker (1554-1600).
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 2 of 3  •  Prev 1 2 3 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook