Page 2 of 2  •  Prev 1 2
Switch to Forum Live View This just is not right.....
2 years ago  ::  Apr 17, 2012 - 11:10PM #11
rangerken

This thread was moved from the Hot Topics Zone

Libertarian, Conservative, Life member of the NRA and VFW
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Apr 18, 2012 - 10:56AM #12
Bodean

Apr 10, 2012 -- 12:58PM, mountain_man wrote:

Here's the story.

Someone says something nice about Castro and they get suspended? A "community" is offended! If a community is offended by someone saying something nice about someone, then they need to be offended more often.

Ozzie Guillen, or any other American or human on this planet, should be able to say what they want without fear of reprisal from some overly sensitive crybabies.

Although McCarthy would be proud of them.

Castro is no saint, but being punished for saying something nice about him is just un-American. It shows that they don't really get what this country is supposed to be about.

So .. it's perfectly fine for a racists to call a black person a ni__er?? .. without reprisal from some overly sensitive crybabies??

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Apr 18, 2012 - 12:53PM #13
Find1Answer

I think it is more about not be able to say anything about Castro yet Hosni Musbarek was o kay not that long ago.    Hilliary even had her picture taken with him.

"I don’t care if the federal government is telling me to buy my employees Jack Daniel’s or birth control. What gives them the right to tell me that I have to do that? That’s my issue, that’s what I object to, and that’s the beginning and end of the story."

This hint that Potter had merely swaddled an anti-government rant within a "religious" blanket illustrates the main problem with Justice Samuel Alito's majority opinion in Hobby Lobby: it takes claims of religious scruples for granted.

http://www.latimes.com/business/hiltzik/la-fi-mh-expanded-hobby-lobby-20140702-column.html#page=1
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 2 of 2  •  Prev 1 2

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook