Page 6 of 27  •  Prev 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 27 Next
Switch to Forum Live View Zimmerman: I was attacked first
2 years ago  ::  Mar 26, 2012 - 11:08PM #51
jane2

Mar 26, 2012 -- 10:56PM, Erey wrote:

I am concerned about the media in this case.  I dont' like this idea of mass manipulation.  I heard today that the photo of Zimmerman floating around this last week or so is a photo of about 5 years old.  That at the time Zimmerman was aprehended he was clearly beaten in the face but the media did not want to show that.    If this is true or half true then I think we have a serious media problem on our collective hands. 

In regards to the boy, if he was innapropriate, if he did lash out and hit this Zimmerman.  If he yelled something like "FU, MOFO, do you want a piece of me!"  And then popped Zimmerman a few in the face I still dont' think he deserved to die or be shot.  When you stress people out by following them then they tend to react to you in an inappropriate manner.  

If you are the one holding the gun then you need to take the large responsibility of keeping the situation calm and in control so nobody gets hurt.  It is a big responsibility and really only for a truly mature person.  Many people can't handle it. 

Dang, Erey, don't be an "ejit".

The police in Sanford blew it big-time. Everything that evening should have been documented.

discuss catholicism
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Mar 26, 2012 - 11:14PM #52
Esdraelon

Mar 26, 2012 -- 11:05PM, teilhard wrote:

My "Kind" ... ???

White ... ???  Middle Class ... ???  60+ Male ... ???  Catholic Clergy ... ??? 

Father of four, Grandfather of ten ... ???  Gun Owner ... ???

Of what "Kind" am I ... ???  What ... ???

Mar 26, 2012 -- 10:55PM, loveontheair wrote:

Mar 26, 2012 -- 10:46PM, teilhard wrote:

Where do you see the "name-calling" ... ???

Mar 26, 2012 -- 10:21PM, loveontheair wrote:

Mar 26, 2012 -- 10:02PM, teilhard wrote:

No ...

I don't see "Left" vs. "Right" here ...

I DO see "Armed Stalker" vs. "Teenage Boy" ...

Mar 26, 2012 -- 9:40PM, loveontheair wrote:

Hello,

Right now it's pitting the Left vs. the Right and I'm not playing this game. The facts will come out and some will not accept them.

love

Hello,

teilhard...

You can believe in anything you want. Even resort to those of your kind --to name calling.

love

Hello,

teilhard never said you did. I said those of your kind. It's just anticipated.

lover

Well, one 'kind' is you're a little hyper...Wink

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Mar 26, 2012 - 11:16PM #53
Esdraelon

Mar 26, 2012 -- 11:08PM, jane2 wrote:

I am concerned about the media in this case.  I dont' like this idea of mass manipulation.  I heard today that the photo of Zimmerman floating around this last week or so is a photo of about 5 years old.  That at the time Zimmerman was aprehended he was clearly beaten in the face but the media did not want to show that.    If this is true or half true then I think we have a serious media problem on our collective hands. 

In regards to the boy, if he was innapropriate, if he did lash out and hit this Zimmerman.  If he yelled something like "FU, MOFO, do you want a piece of me!"  And then popped Zimmerman a few in the face I still dont' think he deserved to die or be shot.  When you stress people out by following them then they tend to react to you in an inappropriate manner.  

If you are the one holding the gun then you need to take the large responsibility of keeping the situation calm and in control so nobody gets hurt.  It is a big responsibility and really only for a truly mature person.  Many people can't handle it. 

The police in Sanford blew it big-time. Everything that evening should have been documented.

jane, jane, jane....it's idjit...

But I think Erey has a point and it is my understanding that the police Have the documentation it just hasn't been 'leaked' yet.......

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Mar 26, 2012 - 11:19PM #54
teilhard

LOL ... In Fact, I'm sort of a "Medium"-Hyper ...

Mar 26, 2012 -- 11:14PM, Esdraelon wrote:

My "Kind" ... ???

No ...

Hello,

Right now it's pitting the Left vs. the Right and I'm not playing this game. The facts will come out and some will not accept them.

love

Hello,

teilhard...

You can believe in anything you want. Even resort to those of your kind --to name calling.

love

Hello,

lover

Well, one 'kind' is you're a little hyper...

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Mar 26, 2012 - 11:19PM #55
loveontheair

Mar 26, 2012 -- 11:07PM, Erey wrote:

Mar 26, 2012 -- 11:00PM, loveontheair wrote:

Hello,

Erey...

With regards to the Media...

The photo of this boy the Media keeps showing is of a 11 yr old boy. I'd like to see a pick of this 6'0'' 18 yr old? Why is that?

love

Yes, I think regardless of what side a person might or might not be on I think we should investigate the role the media has played in all this. 

Hello,

You stayed away from that one...lol. And didn't answer my QQ?.

love

Good works will never produce faith, but faith will always produce good works. loveontheair
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Mar 26, 2012 - 11:22PM #56
Erey

Mar 26, 2012 -- 11:16PM, Esdraelon wrote:

But I think Erey has a point and it is my understanding that the police Have the documentation it just hasn't been 'leaked' yet.......

Thank you, it is obvious the media was being highly selective and even manipulative in how they presented information that was available to them.

Thanks for understanding my comment and not being an idiot.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Mar 26, 2012 - 11:22PM #57
loveontheair

My "Kind" ... ???

No ...

Hello,

love

Hello,

teilhard...

love

Hello,

lover

Hello,

teilhard...

If you can't see the Left vs. right I have nothing more to say in regards to any of your QQ's.

love

Good works will never produce faith, but faith will always produce good works. loveontheair
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Mar 26, 2012 - 11:24PM #58
Esdraelon

Mar 26, 2012 -- 11:22PM, Erey wrote:

Thank you, it is obvious the media was being highly selective and even manipulative in how they presented information that was available to them.

dailycaller.com/2012/03/26/former-naacp-...

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Mar 26, 2012 - 11:29PM #59
teilhard

LOL ... Interesting ...

In Fact, my "Liberal" Friends often find me maddeningly "Conservative" while my "Conservative" Friends" are disgusted because I am so "Liberal" ...

So ... Yes ... I do NOT see these QQ in Terms of "Left" v. "Right" ...

Mar 26, 2012 -- 11:22PM, loveontheair wrote:

My "Kind" ... ???

No ...

Hello,

love

Hello,

teilhard...

love

Hello,

lover

Hello,

teilhard...

If you can't see the Left vs. right I have nothing more to say in regards to any of your QQ's.

love

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Mar 26, 2012 - 11:43PM #60
Erey

Mar 26, 2012 -- 11:24PM, Esdraelon wrote:

Mar 26, 2012 -- 11:22PM, Erey wrote:

dailycaller.com/2012/03/26/former-naacp-...

Interesting article and I think this Bryant is spot on.  Still Jackson and Sharpton are ijits and it is par for the course with them.  I am really more keyed up about whatever manipulative role the media might have played in all this.  We should not stand for that.

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 6 of 27  •  Prev 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 27 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook