Page 5 of 27  •  Prev 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 Next
Switch to Forum Live View Zimmerman: I was attacked first
2 years ago  ::  Mar 26, 2012 - 10:05PM #41
Esdraelon

Mar 26, 2012 -- 10:02PM, teilhard wrote:

No ...

I don't see "Left" vs. "Right" here ...

I DO see "Armed Stalker" vs. "Teenage Boy" ...

Mar 26, 2012 -- 9:40PM, loveontheair wrote:

Hello,

Right now it's pitting the Left vs. the Right and I'm not playing this game. The facts will come out and some will not accept them.

love

NO? Get a load of this as I posted below, did you bother to read it?

dailycaller.com/2012/03/26/former-naacp-...

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Mar 26, 2012 - 10:09PM #42
Esdraelon

That could happen ...

Mar 26, 2012 -- 9:29PM, Esdraelon wrote:

Mar 26, 2012 -- 9:23PM, loveontheair wrote:

Hello,

Instead of yelling, shouting and getting your panties in a not, let's wait for the *Grand Jury shall we?

love

Um....what if the Grand Jury does NOT return a true bill? Is Florida going to go up in flames?

Well, GOOD! It will send those Damn Yankees back over the Mason-Dixon line! SurprisedWinkLaughingCool

With apologies to jane she's a veritable transplant....

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Mar 26, 2012 - 10:11PM #43
teilhard

ummmm ... I posted in Response to "loveontheair" ...

Mar 26, 2012 -- 10:05PM, Esdraelon wrote:

No ...

Hello,

Right now it's pitting the Left vs. the Right and I'm not playing this game. The facts will come out and some will not accept them.

love

NO? Get a load of this as I posted below, did you bother to read it?

dailycaller.com/2012/03/26/former-naacp-...

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Mar 26, 2012 - 10:21PM #44
loveontheair

No ...

Hello,

love

Hello,

teilhard...

You can believe in anything you want. Even resort to those of your kind --to name calling.

love

Good works will never produce faith, but faith will always produce good works. loveontheair
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Mar 26, 2012 - 10:46PM #45
teilhard

Where do you see the "name-calling" ... ???

Mar 26, 2012 -- 10:21PM, loveontheair wrote:

No ...

Hello,

love

Hello,

teilhard...

You can believe in anything you want. Even resort to those of your kind --to name calling.

love

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Mar 26, 2012 - 10:55PM #46
loveontheair

Mar 26, 2012 -- 10:46PM, teilhard wrote:

No ...

Hello,

love

Hello,

teilhard...

love

Hello,

teilhard never said you did. I said those of your kind. It's just anticipated.

lover

Good works will never produce faith, but faith will always produce good works. loveontheair
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Mar 26, 2012 - 10:56PM #47
Erey

I am concerned about the media in this case.  I dont' like this idea of mass manipulation.  I heard today that the photo of Zimmerman floating around this last week or so is a photo of about 5 years old.  That at the time Zimmerman was aprehended he was clearly beaten in the face but the media did not want to show that.    If this is true or half true then I think we have a serious media problem on our collective hands. 

In regards to the boy, if he was innapropriate, if he did lash out and hit this Zimmerman.  If he yelled something like "FU, MOFO, do you want a piece of me!"  And then popped Zimmerman a few in the face I still dont' think he deserved to die or be shot.  When you stress people out by following them then they tend to react to you in an inappropriate manner.  

If you are the one holding the gun then you need to take the large responsibility of keeping the situation calm and in control so nobody gets hurt.  It is a big responsibility and really only for a truly mature person.  Many people can't handle it. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Mar 26, 2012 - 11:00PM #48
loveontheair

Mar 26, 2012 -- 10:56PM, Erey wrote:

I am concerned about the media in this case.  I dont' like this idea of mass manipulation.  I heard today that the photo of Zimmerman floating around this last week or so is a photo of about 5 years old.  That at the time Zimmerman was aprehended he was clearly beaten in the face but the media did not want to show that.    If this is true or half true then I think we have a serious media problem on our collective hands. 

In regards to the boy, if he was innapropriate, if he did lash out and hit this Zimmerman.  If he yelled something like "FU, MOFO, do you want a piece of me!"  And then popped Zimmerman a few in the face I still dont' think he deserved to die or be shot.  When you stress people out by following them then they tend to react to you in an inappropriate manner.  

If you are the one holding the gun then you need to take the large responsibility of keeping the situation calm and in control so nobody gets hurt.  It is a big responsibility and really only for a truly mature person.  Many people can't handle it. 

Hello,

Erey...

With regards to the Media...

The photo of this boy the Media keeps showing is of a 11 yr old boy. I'd like to see a pick of this 6'0'' 18 yr old? Why is that?

love

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Mar 26, 2012 - 11:05PM #49
teilhard

My "Kind" ... ???

White ... ???  Middle Class ... ???  60+ Male ... ???  Catholic Clergy ... ??? 

Father of four, Grandfather of ten ... ???  Gun Owner ... ???

Of what "Kind" am I ... ???  What ... ???

Mar 26, 2012 -- 10:55PM, loveontheair wrote:

Mar 26, 2012 -- 10:46PM, teilhard wrote:

No ...

Hello,

love

Hello,

teilhard...

love

Hello,

teilhard never said you did. I said those of your kind. It's just anticipated.

lover

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Mar 26, 2012 - 11:07PM #50
Erey

Mar 26, 2012 -- 11:00PM, loveontheair wrote:

Mar 26, 2012 -- 10:56PM, Erey wrote:

Hello,

Erey...

With regards to the Media...

The photo of this boy the Media keeps showing is of a 11 yr old boy. I'd like to see a pick of this 6'0'' 18 yr old? Why is that?

love

Yes, I think regardless of what side a person might or might not be on I think we should investigate the role the media has played in all this. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 5 of 27  •  Prev 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook