Post Reply
Page 70 of 76  •  Prev 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 76 Next
Switch to Forum Live View Unarmed Teen Shot By Neighborhood Watch Who Claims Self-Defense
3 years ago  ::  Apr 05, 2012 - 11:03PM #691
jane2
Posts: 14,295

Apr 5, 2012 -- 10:53PM, teilhard wrote:


I was just being myself -- a Smart Aleck ...


Apr 5, 2012 -- 10:13PM, jane2 wrote:


Apr 5, 2012 -- 9:43PM, teilhard wrote:


Well ... We gained our Independence from The British Crown by an Act of Armed Bloody Rebellion ...


Apr 5, 2012 -- 9:39PM, jane2 wrote:


Apr 5, 2012 -- 6:40PM, posterboy wrote:


This whole controvery  should focus on hard evidence that is adequate for the crown to prosecute its case.  It the pervading culture tends to stifle equal access to "justice" which is or ought to be "l'esprit des lois" then  that is a separate issue and your nation should address, if it can, which I doubt.  Don't like what you have?  Suck it up or do something  about it.




I'm still in favor of that rebellion. Of course, my husband, my children and my grandchildren are documented direct descendants of John Adams. I was raised where the War for Independence occured. My husband's family were all SAR and DAR. I knew his Grandmother Adams.


Interesting that the UK is now our best ally in Intelligence because of their "bloody" Empire. That Empire also lies at the foot of many of the world's problems to this day. Would you have preferred to have remained a Crown Colony? I'm English and Irish by heritage.


 





 




I rather like Smart Alecks. The husband of my best friend calls me "Smart-Butt" !!!



 

discuss catholicism
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Apr 05, 2012 - 11:12PM #692
loveontheair
Posts: 4,057

Hello,



To throw my hat in the ring...


Will CNN re-tract they're original statement regarding the the 911 tape *slur?


Typical of left-wing band-wagon-ers and many here on this thread.



love

Good works will never produce faith, but faith will always produce good works. loveontheair
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Apr 05, 2012 - 11:14PM #693
teilhard
Posts: 51,828

Has The Kid now been restored to Life ... ???


Apr 5, 2012 -- 11:12PM, loveontheair wrote:


Hello,



To throw my hat in the ring...


Will CNN re-tract they're original statement regarding the the 911 tape *slur?


Typical of left-wing band-wagon-ers and many here on this thread.



love





Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Apr 05, 2012 - 11:19PM #694
loveontheair
Posts: 4,057

Apr 5, 2012 -- 11:14PM, teilhard wrote:


Has The Kid now been restored to Life ... ???


Apr 5, 2012 -- 11:12PM, loveontheair wrote:


Hello,



To throw my hat in the ring...


Will CNN re-tract they're original statement regarding the the 911 tape *slur?


Typical of left-wing band-wagon-ers and many here on this thread.



love









Hello,



Rather, why not *Read the Link I have and then make a comment.



love

Good works will never produce faith, but faith will always produce good works. loveontheair
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Apr 05, 2012 - 11:26PM #695
jane2
Posts: 14,295

Apr 5, 2012 -- 11:19PM, loveontheair wrote:


Apr 5, 2012 -- 11:14PM, teilhard wrote:


Has The Kid now been restored to Life ... ???


Apr 5, 2012 -- 11:12PM, loveontheair wrote:


Hello,



To throw my hat in the ring...


Will CNN re-tract they're original statement regarding the the 911 tape *slur?


Typical of left-wing band-wagon-ers and many here on this thread.



love









Hello,



Rather, why not *Read the Link I have and then make a comment.



love




Not all of us are inclined to read link after link. Why not state your own "take".




 

discuss catholicism
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Apr 05, 2012 - 11:30PM #696
loveontheair
Posts: 4,057

Apr 5, 2012 -- 11:26PM, jane2 wrote:


Apr 5, 2012 -- 11:19PM, loveontheair wrote:


Apr 5, 2012 -- 11:14PM, teilhard wrote:


Has The Kid now been restored to Life ... ???


Apr 5, 2012 -- 11:12PM, loveontheair wrote:


Hello,



To throw my hat in the ring...


Will CNN re-tract they're original statement regarding the the 911 tape *slur?


Typical of left-wing band-wagon-ers and many here on this thread.



love









Hello,



Rather, why not *Read the Link I have and then make a comment.



love




Not all of us are inclined to read link after link. Why not state your own "take".




 





Hello,



Hi Jane...



Here is Post No. # 692...


"Hello,





To throw my hat in the ring...




Will CNN re-tract they're original statement regarding the the 911 tape *slur?




Typical of left-wing band-wagon-ers and many here on this thread.





love"





Ok, what part of this do you not understand?



love





Good works will never produce faith, but faith will always produce good works. loveontheair
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Apr 06, 2012 - 12:13AM #697
teilhard
Posts: 51,828

The Voice expert who re-did the "enhanced" Tape is the SAME Expert who earlier announced DEFINITIVELY that the Voice on the Tape heard screaming for "HELP ... !!!" is NOT that of The Night Stalker Guy ...



So maybe Prosecution for a Federal "Bias Crime" WON'T be in the Picture, but it certainly DOES still seem that The Night Stalker Guy was ENTIRELY the ONLY Aggressor in this needless pointless MURDER ...

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Apr 06, 2012 - 2:57AM #698
posterboy
Posts: 91

 Sorry  Folks,  The United States term is "District Attorney"  not "crown" or "crown prosecutor".  Mea culpa.  What penance do I need to fulfill?

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Apr 06, 2012 - 3:02AM #699
Ebon
Posts: 10,148

Apr 6, 2012 -- 2:57AM, posterboy wrote:

  Sorry  Folks,  The United States term is "District Attorney"  not "crown" or "crown prosecutor".  Mea culpa.  What penance do I need to fulfill?



You have to buy a round and mine's a pint of Bishop's Finger.

He who oppresses the poor shows contempt for their Maker, but whoever is kind to the needy honors God. ~ Proverbs 14:31

Fiat justitia, ruat caelum

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Apr 06, 2012 - 3:21AM #700
rabello
Posts: 22,031

Apr 6, 2012 -- 2:57AM, posterboy wrote:


 Sorry  Folks,  The United States term is "District Attorney"  not "crown" or "crown prosecutor".  Mea culpa.  What penance do I need to fulfill?




None.  Your point was clear, and was more important than the words.  The problem is, we are forced to suck it in and hope for the best.  "The People" are not able to overcome the influence of the gun lobby and "change" things like lax gun laws and stupid laws like "Stand Your Ground".  Even the name is stupid.   We haven't been able to overcome racism in over 200 years.  If it had been Trayvon Martin who was the shooter, he'd be in isolation in prison, now, awaiting trial that would either put him away for the rest of his life or take his life with a lethal injection.

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 70 of 76  •  Prev 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 76 Next
 
    Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

    Beliefnet On Facebook