Important Announcement

See here for an important message regarding the community which has become a read-only site as of October 31.

Page 22 of 25  •  Prev 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 Next
Switch to Forum Live View Global Warming, Are you a Believer
6 years ago  ::  May 14, 2012 - 5:45PM #211
teilhard

Ahhhhh ...

LOL ... Am I surprised ... ??? (hint: No) ...

"PUT  UP -- or NOT" ... ??? ("not") ...

I recall the Good-Old-Days of U. S. Senator Joe "Tail-Gunner" McCarthy, who  solemnly assured us that HE had a "List" of "Communists" in The U. S. State Department (but HE wasn't going to share The List with US ...)

So ... Yes ... (Based upon my own following of The Global Climate (Change) Questions for >30+ Years in The Scientific Literature) I will continue to AGREE with the CONSENSUS of The International Scientific Community -- including The National Academy of Sciences -- that The RATE of Global Climate Change IS in Fact being forced by Human Cultural-Industrial-Agricultural Activities ...

May 14, 2012 -- 5:26PM, Bodean wrote:

May 14, 2012 -- 11:47AM, teilhard wrote:

***Otherwise ... HEY ... !!! How about posting-up  THE  DOCUMENTS  that "validate" your CLAIMS of Corruption ... ???  (NOT just the Links ... but THE  DOCUMENTS) ... ???  

IOW,  PUT  UP -- or NOT ...

IF I thought it would do any good, I'd do it TH .. but alas, I've been debating Climate Change with adherents of the CAGW crowd for years now ... right here on bnet.  I've come to realize that there is no proof that will suffice.

It's just like paeng ... the NAS says the earth is still warming ... the temp metrics, including the new BEST study, show it's actually been cooling for the last 10 years.

What's a guy to do??

Adherents to the "consensus" don't want to be convinced otherwise.  End of Story.  That is very consistent with a politcial view, ... not a scientific one.  Granted, I can see why the CAGW Scientists don't want to accept evidence to the contrary ... I mean hey .. their Grants and Egos are on the line.

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  May 14, 2012 - 9:05PM #212
Bodean

May 14, 2012 -- 5:45PM, teilhard wrote:

Ahhhhh ...

LOL ... TH .. I've played this little game with you people for ten years.  Do you think I'm really going to go off, and drag up the citations for all the credibility flaws of the CAGW Scientists?? .... NOPE ... been there done that ... several times.  AND NOT ONCE, did it make a bit of difference.

BUT .. I find it amusing that you need me toAfterall, you've been following this for 30 years

BTW ... It's an indisputable, scientifically proven FACT, that almost 100% of the Climate's Energy comes from the SUN [with a smidgeon from plate techtonics].  There also is a consensus [since you love those so much], that CO2 from Man's Agricultural and Industrial Activities are NOT the main drivre of Climate Change. [And ... the good thing about my consensus, is that it is pure and separate from any political influence, unlike the consensus you ascribe to, which is derived from the IPCC, which is purely a political body]. ... [Oh ... and my consensus is bigger than yours .. mine has over 31,000 names on it, which includes over 9,000 Ph.D.s in Science, ....yours only has 974 unwilling participants who were fooled into signing it, after which they protested against the IPCC]

It's also a pretty sure bet that the CAGW story will be completely unravelled in about 3 more years.  I predicted 8 years ago, right here on B-net, that the earth would begin to cool. .... and alas .. I've been proven correct. 

CAGW Crowd = 0;  Me = 1.

All we have to do is hold the Envirowackos back long enough to let R-E-A-L-I-T-Y kick in before the Envirowackos go off and destroy the developed world. ... and of course, engrain their Global Government over us all, to make sure we do as they tell us to do.

TH .. it's political .. you know it, I know it, we all know it.

Those of you who support curtailing Fossil Fuels, and want us all to be vegetarians, support the rubbish from the IPCC.

Those of us who have a little sense, while admitting that CO2 is making "a" contribution, it by all means is not the primary driver.  OH .. and there ain't no catastrophy on the horizon either ... unless we run out of oil.  Then .. there most certianly will be.

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  May 14, 2012 - 9:18PM #213
Bodean

Here ya go TH ... read it.

www.lakelandtimes.com/main.asp?SectionID...

Here's your pristine IPCC, and a whole host of flaws and retractions ... after the damage was done of course.

You and paeng have the NSA ... I have the IAC ... much bigger ... much much bigger.  Their conclusion .....

"For one thing, the review found, there was little evidence-based science to support many of IPCC's conclusions about climate change."

OOOOOPS ... so much for all the s-c-i-e-n-c-e you've been squaking about.  Looks like SCIENCE ... the real thing ain't buyin' it.

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  May 14, 2012 - 9:21PM #214
teilhard

huh ... Who knew ... ???

LOL ...

(I MUST still comment again, though, that your Tactics remind me VERY much of the Ways of The Creationist-Fundamentalist "Scientists" ... I dunno ... I AM a trained Observer ...)

(And ... I think I'll stick with The Consensus of The Scientific Community ...)

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  May 14, 2012 - 9:49PM #215
Bodean

May 14, 2012 -- 9:21PM, teilhard wrote:

huh ... Who knew ... ???

LOL ...

(I MUST still comment again, though, that your Tactics remind me VERY much of the Ways of The Creationist-Fundamentalist "Scientists" ... I dunno ... I AM a trained Observer ...)

(And ... I think I'll stick with The Consensus of The IPCC...)

FIFY

That's your perogative.  Like I said .. I gave you a link to an article detailing lots of "unethical" behavior on the part of your so called "consensus" [that you don't have a clue how it came about], .... hint ... a bunch of academics read the IPCC,.. and said, sounds good to me.

... try reading it.

AND .. if Climate Change becomes a problem, you can bet that no political action on the part of Leftists who want to control the world will do a dang thing about it.  The better policy is to focus on adaptation ... ya know, that Evolution thingy, that allows animal species to survive in changing conditions.

Like I said ... enlighten yourself.  Read the Article in the Link I posted just before your last post.

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  May 14, 2012 - 10:05PM #216
teilhard

LOL ...

***Thank you, Senator McCarthy ...

But ... REALLY ... You DO think Scientifically Trained (and Historically aware) Persons are going to take your Ideological Rants SERIOUSLY (as "Science" ... ???) ... ???

May 14, 2012 -- 9:49PM, Bodean wrote:

May 14, 2012 -- 9:21PM, teilhard wrote:

huh ... Who knew ... ???

LOL ...

(And ... I think I'll stick with The Consensus of The Scientfic Community ...)

That's your perogative.  Like I said .. I gave you a link to an article detailing lots of "unethical" behavior on the part of your so called "consensus" [that you don't have a clue how it came about], .... hint ... a bunch of academics read the IPCC,.. and said, sounds good to me.

... try reading it.

AND .. if Climate Change becomes a problem, you can bet that no political action on the part of ***Leftists who want to control the world will do a dang thing about it.  The better policy is to focus on adaptation ... ya know, that Evolution thingy, that allows animal species to survive in changing conditions.

Like I said ... enlighten yourself.  Read the Article in the Link I posted just before your last post.

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  May 14, 2012 - 10:20PM #217
teilhard

***Again, ROTFLMAO ...

***Where do the "Black Helicopters" and "Blue-Helmet United Nations Thug-Troopers" fit into your "Leftist One-World-Guv'Mint" Conspiracy Claims ... ??? (And, to THINK ... !!!  It all started with adding Fluoride to Public Drinking Water Supplies ... !!!)

May 14, 2012 -- 9:05PM, Bodean wrote:

May 14, 2012 -- 5:45PM, teilhard wrote:

Ahhhhh ...

LOL ... TH .. I've played this little game with you people for ten years.  Do you think I'm really going to go off, and drag up the citations for all the credibility flaws of the CAGW Scientists?? .... NOPE ... been there done that ... several times.  AND NOT ONCE, did it make a bit of difference.

BUT .. I find it amusing that you need me toAfterall, you've been following this for 30 years

BTW ... It's an indisputable, scientifically proven FACT, that almost 100% of the Climate's Energy comes from the SUN [with a smidgeon from plate techtonics].  There also is a consensus [since you love those so much], that CO2 from Man's Agricultural and Industrial Activities are NOT the main drivre of Climate Change. [And ... the good thing about my consensus, is that it is pure and separate from any political influence, unlike the consensus you ascribe to, which is derived from the IPCC, which is purely a political body]. ... [Oh ... and my consensus is bigger than yours .. mine has over 31,000 names on it, which includes over 9,000 Ph.D.s in Science, ....yours only has 974 unwilling participants who were fooled into signing it, after which they protested against the IPCC]

It's also a pretty sure bet that the CAGW story will be completely unravelled in about 3 more years.  I predicted 8 years ago, right here on B-net, that the earth would begin to cool. .... and alas .. I've been proven correct. 

CAGW Crowd = 0;  Me = 1.

All we have to do is hold the Envirowackos back long enough to let R-E-A-L-I-T-Y kick in ***before the Envirowackos go off and destroy the developed world. ... and of course, engrain their Global Government over us all, to make sure we do as they tell us to do.

TH .. it's political .. you know it, I know it, we all know it.

Those of you who support curtailing Fossil Fuels, and want us all to be vegetarians, support the rubbish from the IPCC.

Those of us who have a little sense, while admitting that CO2 is making "a" contribution, it by all means is not the primary driver.  OH .. and there ain't no catastrophy on the horizon either ... unless we run out of oil.  Then .. there most certianly will be.

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  May 14, 2012 - 10:25PM #218
Bodean

May 14, 2012 -- 10:05PM, teilhard wrote:

But ... REALLY ... You DO think Scientifically Trained (and Historically aware) Persons are going to take your Ideological Rants SERIOUSLY (as "Science" ... ???) ... ???

Like I said TH ... I'm not asking you to change your mind at all.  Just asking you to read the article I linked .... if you dare.

I'll trump you and paeng's NSA with the IAC any day of the week.

P.S., .. the McCarthy hyperbole is really rather silly.

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  May 14, 2012 - 10:36PM #219
teilhard

I FULLY agree ... The "Leftist" Conspiracy Nonsense you've been spouting is just exactly that -- NONSENSE (just as it was when it issued forth from the late Joe McCarthy) ... 

(Do you not see that your Obsession with "Leftists" and "World Guv'Mint" completely dissolves AWAY any Credibility your Skepticism COULD enjoy ... ???)

May 14, 2012 -- 10:25PM, Bodean wrote:

... the McCarthy hyperbole is really rather silly.

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  May 14, 2012 - 10:52PM #220
teilhard

You're kidding, right ... ???  (No, apparently you're NOT ...)

The Source YOU rely on for Scientific Information re: Global Climate (Change) is ...

The Lakeland Times from Minocqua, Wisconsin ... ???

THAT is THE "Scientific Journal" for YOU, I guess ...

*** guffaw ***

May 14, 2012 -- 10:25PM, Bodean wrote:

Like I said TH ... I'm not asking you to change your mind at all.  Just asking you to read ***the article I linked .... if you dare.

I'll trump you and paeng's NSA with the IAC any day of the week.

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 22 of 25  •  Prev 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook