Page 6 of 8  •  Prev 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next
3 years ago  ::  Jul 22, 2011 - 4:38PM #51
Silverada

I am sorry to hear about Anogsticspirit.  She used to be around atheists post, and she was specially sweet and polite in her responds to any post, either coming from atheists or theists, which make her in my opinion a person of hight mind and spirit evolving.  I did notice she was not longer posting, but I never thought of anything wrong with her, she even pop out not too long ago in an atheist forum and as usuall made one of her usual fine coments, which I thought will be her coming back again.   I remembered a journal she wrote one or two years ago, so beautiful and inspiring that I send her a comment telling her so.  She was an amazing blog writer.

Rest in Peace gentle and sweet Agnosticspirit, we all miss you here, rest in peace..  

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jul 22, 2011 - 4:42PM #52
Stardove

Jul 22, 2011 -- 4:18PM, Callielou wrote:

Stardove, thank you for the link to AS's Face Book. I clicked on it and it said "content is no longer available."

I guess they took it down.   I hope we don't do that here at Beliefnet.

I'm sorry to hear about your uncle, I will keep you and him in my prayers.

I just clicked the link below and the page is still open.  Wish B'net didn't shorten links.

Maybe a quote will work

facebook.com/profile.php?id=748936193&sk=wall

just add the www and copy, if link below doesn't work.

www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=74893619...

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

The words I speak and write carry energy and power, so I choose them with care and clear purpose. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jul 22, 2011 - 4:59PM #53
Callielou

Thank you Stardove!!

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jul 22, 2011 - 5:58PM #54
Beautiful_Dreamer

I can only see a little bit since she wasn't on my 'friends' list (and that was probably only because I didn't know her real name!), but I'm glad to know her mom is being taken care of. I'm sure that will give AS a lot of comfort, to know that both she *and* her mom are being thought about.

And I'm sure she's having fun with her departed kitty. I know how awful it is to lose a furry friend. :(

Cancer is terrible. It has got to be the worst thing ever created. It's so unpredictable! I wish it would just go away.

More where that came from...

Writing I get paid to do

Beliefnet Community Host - Christian Faith and Life, Christian to Christian Debate
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jul 22, 2011 - 7:32PM #55
Neomonist

I'm saddened by this news. I will miss her kind, gentle voice.

Standard Disclaimer: This is just my 2cents worth.
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jul 22, 2011 - 10:57PM #56
Merope

Jul 22, 2011 -- 4:12PM, Callielou wrote:

I created a gallery today in memory of AS. I just had to do something, I feel so helpless. I hope some of you get a chance to view it. I hope AS would like it. I know she loved the mountains. I have a few of those in the gallery along with flowers, sunsets, and rainbows.

Thanks again, peace and blessings to all.

Thank you, Callielou!

Here is Callielou's gallery in memory of AgnosticSpirit.

Merope | Beliefnet Community Manager
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jul 22, 2011 - 11:12PM #57
Mlyons619

It's beautiful Callielou.  I'm sure Agnosticspirit would have enjoyed this.  Thank you.

"No freedom without education"
            --Thomas Jefferson

"NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition"
            -- Monty Python
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jul 23, 2011 - 7:18AM #58
IreneAdler

This is very sad news.

The world could use more folks like her- able to converse with all sorts of folks in a warm and kind manner.

Irene.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jul 23, 2011 - 8:28AM #59
Iwantamotto

Rest in peace, AS.

I didn't know you very long (it seems), but I'm wiser and happier for the experience.

Knock and the door shall open.  It's not my fault if you don't like the decor.
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jul 23, 2011 - 10:57AM #60
Callielou

Thank you Merope and Mlyons for viewing and thanks for the link you provided, Merope.

I wanted to "quote" you both but I only know how to "quote" one at a time. lol  AS is the one that taught me how to do the "quote" thingy, but I never did ask her how to "multiquote." Never needed it until now:)

Anyway, thanks again to you both!

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 6 of 8  •  Prev 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook