Page 5 of 8  •  Prev 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next
3 years ago  ::  Jul 22, 2011 - 9:16AM #41
piecesofthewhole

Oh!  I'm really sad to hear this.

I echo what everyone has said though.

Peace to you AgnosticSpirit...and comfort to your loved ones.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jul 22, 2011 - 11:23AM #42
TemplarS

I just saw this-

Very sad.

It's amazing how much you get to know and appreciate people on a forum like this.  They are truly friends.

Thoughts are with her  friends and family.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jul 22, 2011 - 1:33PM #43
Svetlana

Oh, how awful!  I liked her so much, and her contributions were wonderful!  I pray for peace and healing for her family and friends, which includes all of us, apparently.  What a great loss for all of us!

"No matter how big and bad you are, when a two-year-old hands you a toy phone, you answer it."  ~ (common sense)

"Never place a period where God has placed a comma."  ~ Gracie Allen

"I care not for a man's religion whose dog and cat are not the better for it." ~ Abraham Lincoln

"I wonder sometimes if we ever give God a headache." ~ Dontay Hall, age 8
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jul 22, 2011 - 1:36PM #44
MSaraTemp

Callilou, (and everyone else too)

I just wanted to let you know that AgSpirit's mom posted to her FB page that she is doing okay [under the circumstances] and does have help from AgSpirit's neighbors and long time friends.

Take care everyone,
MS

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jul 22, 2011 - 2:49PM #45
Stardove

Jul 22, 2011 -- 1:36PM, MSaraTemp wrote:

I just wanted to let you know that AgSpirit's mom posted to her FB page that she is doing okay [under the circumstances] and does have help from AgSpirit's neighbors and long time friends.

Take care everyone,
MS

Thanks for sharing this MS.  I just left Karen a message at AS' Facebook page.  Still trying to understand this. 

I'm also dealing with my feelings about an uncle who was recently diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer which has gone into his lymph system, so I understand those feelings of hating this awful disease.

www.facebook.com/groups/168957389841652?...

Link to Agnosticspirit's Facebook page (can't remember if it is already on this thread).

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

Anger cannot occur unless you believe that you have been attacked, that your attack is justified in return, and that you are in no way responsible for it. ACIM

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jul 22, 2011 - 3:05PM #46
NATAS

I am saddened to hear the news about AgnosticSpirit.  I send condolences and best wishes to her family and friends and will miss her her.  

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jul 22, 2011 - 3:09PM #47
Wanderingal

Jul 21, 2011 -- 8:54PM, MSaraTemp wrote:

Tks Star.  This is so hard for me to hear because it's like opening up a fresh wound all over again with my mom.  Not that I'd feel any less different than hearing that Virgie passed from a sudden heart attack but with it being the same cancer, it turned my mind into a slide show of those last moments in a loved ones life as they suffer & die from this horrific disease.  And that's not to say that there aren't other worse diseases but this one is too close to home.
Needless to say at this moment in time that I hate cancer.

Fuck the politics of it all!  Dump all the politicians & take away their penisons!  The hell with the deficit!  Screw not taxing the nouveau riche!  Healthcare for all! 

But would someone .... please, please ... find a cure for cancer for once & for all.

*MS--angry with the world right now*

MS--I think a lot of pople understand and empathize with how you feel.

Sending many thoughts for you and for all who have been affected by cancer--either their own or their loved ones.

(Having done cancer diagnosis at one point in my life I can tell you that the recent discoveries about the disease show great promise--and the discoveries are coming faster and faster every day.)

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jul 22, 2011 - 3:11PM #48
Wanderingal

Take care everyone,
MS

Thank you so much for letting us know this--it is a great relief to know that she has a lot of support during all this.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jul 22, 2011 - 4:12PM #49
Callielou

Take care everyone,
MS

MS, thank you very much for letting me and us know that AS's mom is doing OK. How hard this must be for her?!  God be with her.

I created a gallery today in memory of AS. I just had to do something, I feel so helpless. I hope some of you get a chance to view it. I hope AS would like it. I know she loved the mountains. I have a few of those in the gallery along with flowers, sunsets, and rainbows.

Thanks again, peace and blessings to all.

It is impossible to make people understand their ignorance, for it requires knowledge to perceive it; and, therefore, he that can perceive it hath it not.
Jeremy Taylor
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jul 22, 2011 - 4:18PM #50
Callielou

Stardove, thank you for the link to AS's Face Book. I clicked on it and it said "content is no longer available."

I guess they took it down.   I hope we don't do that here at Beliefnet.

I'm sorry to hear about your uncle, I will keep you and him in my prayers.

It is impossible to make people understand their ignorance, for it requires knowledge to perceive it; and, therefore, he that can perceive it hath it not.
Jeremy Taylor
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 5 of 8  •  Prev 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook