Page 1 of 8  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8 Next
3 years ago  ::  Jul 21, 2011 - 1:24PM #1
appy20
AgnosticSpirit, who was a very vital part of this board for a long time, died yesterday morning.  Two weeks ago, she discovered she had lung cancer. It spread to her lungs and shoulder.  I will miss her very much.  My prayers are with her family.
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jul 21, 2011 - 1:26PM #2
Erey

Jul 21, 2011 -- 1:24PM, appy20 wrote:

AgnosticSpirit, who was a very vital part of this board for a long time, died yesterday morning.  Two weeks ago, she discovered she had lung cancer. It spread to her lungs and shoulder.  I will miss her very much.  My prayers are with her family.

Oh My God!  She seemed so young.  Well young middle aged.  That is very sad indeed.  I had no idea she was suffering from cancer.  Two weeks from diagnosis, that is very fast. 

So sorry for her family, I hope she is in peace.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jul 21, 2011 - 1:28PM #3
appy20

She was young.  I think she was in her 40s.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jul 21, 2011 - 1:41PM #4
Christianlib

Such sad news, but thanks for letting us know.

All who loved her are in our prayers.

Democrats think the glass is half full.
Republicans think the glass is theirs.
Libertarians want to break the glass, because they think a conspiracy created it.
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jul 21, 2011 - 1:52PM #5
mecdukebec

Jul 21, 2011 -- 1:24PM, appy20 wrote:

Dear Lord.  I value her memory.  R.I.P. 

"Wesley told the early Methodists to gain all they could and save all they could so that they could give all they could. It means that I consider my money to belong to God and I see myself as one of the hungry people who needs to get fed with God’s money. If I really have put all my trust in Jesus Christ as savior and Lord, then nothing I have is really my own anymore."
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jul 21, 2011 - 2:05PM #6
TPaine

AgnosticSpirit was a valued contributor to Bnet and someone I considered to be a friend. Her contributions to our discussions here will be missed. At least now she is free of pain and has found peace.

I'd like to extend my deepest sympathy and best wishes to her friends and family.

"It is always to be taken for granted, that those who oppose an equality of rights never mean the exclusion should take place on themselves." -- Thomas Paine: Dissertations on First Principles of Government (July 7, 1795)
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jul 21, 2011 - 2:08PM #7
mecdukebec

I recall her talking about her leaving behind her pets (cats?):  I hope all works out for them.  Just sad.  Wow.

"Wesley told the early Methodists to gain all they could and save all they could so that they could give all they could. It means that I consider my money to belong to God and I see myself as one of the hungry people who needs to get fed with God’s money. If I really have put all my trust in Jesus Christ as savior and Lord, then nothing I have is really my own anymore."
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jul 21, 2011 - 2:24PM #8
loveontheair

Hello,

Wow.

I will miss her very much. We spoke through email countless times and regarded her as a friend as well. A amazing woman with much kindness and a sweetheart. She touched my life.

love

Good works will never produce faith, but faith will always produce good works. loveontheair
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jul 21, 2011 - 2:32PM #9
Erey

She was a very smart, common sense sort of person and easy to talk to and easy to disagree with .  She definately had class.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jul 21, 2011 - 2:41PM #10
rabello

This is so shocking and so incredibly sad. 

Rest in peace, AS -- and I can't believe I'm writing this -- and may peace come to your family, friends, and as medukebec said, your beloved pets.

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 8  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook