Page 2 of 2  •  Prev 1 2
Switch to Forum Live View Changes at Beliefnet
4 years ago  ::  Jul 08, 2010 - 3:22PM #11
Grinandbearit

Same here. I sent messages about the profiles being messed up. Then one day I tried to fix mine again, and lo and behold, I was able to! But no acknowledgement to me either that I had sent messages.

1Co 1:18  For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.
1Co 1:27  But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;
Co 2:14  But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
1Co 3:19  For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness.
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jul 08, 2010 - 4:10PM #12
Agnosticspirit

To report issues, check post # 1. For technical assistance and how to's,  check the Beliefnet Knowledgebase. Volunteers Stardove, myself and other members provide user to user support.

--- AS

Moderated by Stardove on Jul 31, 2010 - 01:32PM
Tribalism, ethnocentricism, racism, nationalism, and FEAR is the Mind Killer... >:(

For user to user support and to look up the latest glitch reports, check the Beliefnet Knowledgebase by clicking on the link below!

Beliefnet Knowledgebase
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jul 28, 2010 - 5:39AM #13
nicoledc109

Jun 26, 2010 -- 6:05PM, Stardove wrote:

Good day. It was announced June 25th that Fox News Corp has sold    Beliefnet to BN Media. Click    here to view an article.

Other than the fact that    paid staff I've had the honor of working with the last few years were    let go as a result, there have been no changes to the community forums    with these exceptions:

1. To report a software glitch, click on  community.beliefnet.com/beliefnet_commun... to send  a   private message to the member Beliefnet_Community.

2. For    technical assistance, visit the Beliefnet Knowledgebase. We'll do our    best to help. If you're uncertain whether you're experiencing a  genuine   software glitch or a temporary hiccup on  your computer, feel  free to   post a new thread on the Knowledgebase.

3. To report    scam/phishing emails sent through Beliefnet's Private messaging  system,   press the Report Content button. That action will notify the   appropriate  person who vanquishes the spammer/scammers.

If BN   Media is more  amenable in cultivating social networking sites, this   could very well be  a positive move for our beloved Communities.

With these new  changes I have been given the  tools to all the forums  and groups, a  Super Moderator along with  Merope and Rangerken.  Which  means our time is  going to be spread  thin.

For  the moment the three of us are taking   care of the Community side of  Beliefnet. If any thing on this forum  needs our attention please send  a private  message through B'net to one  of the community hosts here.

Kind regards to all,

Stardove ~ Beliefnet Community Host

Great post! It's very nice. Thank you so much for your post.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jul 31, 2010 - 1:29PM #14
Merope

Jul 8, 2010 -- 3:22PM, Grinandbearit wrote:

Same here. I sent messages about the profiles being messed up. Then one day I tried to fix mine again, and lo and behold, I was able to! But no acknowledgement to me either that I had sent messages.

Jul 8, 2010 -- 12:31PM, Spiritualguidance wrote:

I wonder if the new owner will be more attentive than the previous one. I used to send so many comments and feedbacks to Bnet and I wouldn't even get an acknowledgement that they received them. At one point it became discouraging.  I am at another networking site, whose team is really involved and it really makes it a difference.

I will try feedback again and see if they have changed.

Hi, Grinandbearit and Spiritualguidance,

I hear and understand your complaints.

May I ask a favor?  From this point forward, and for the time being, can you send any and all questions, complaints, etc., to the Beliefnet_community profile?  Besides the link right here, you can find a link to the profile in my signature line.

I personally check the inbox there several times a day (including weekends and holidays :-), respond to most questions/complaints myself, and refer questions/complaints to Stardove and rangerken for more knowledgeable responses than I may be able to provide.  We aim for a 24- to 48-hour response time. 

You can also report questionable forum posts by hitting the "Report Post" button on any post and following the prompts.  You may, however, receive a faster response by messaging the Beliefnet_community profile.

Many thanks,

Merope, Stardove and rangerken
Beliefnet Community Moderators

Merope | Beliefnet Community Manager
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 2 of 2  •  Prev 1 2

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook