Page 61 of 62  •  Prev 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 Next
Switch to Forum Live View Michael Jackson Dies
5 years ago  ::  Jul 24, 2009 - 1:24PM #601
Stardove

New flash of the day (at least for me) Michael had an older love child.

Omer Bhatti : Michael Jackson-Pia Bhatti Love Child

A mysterious man who was given a front row seat to the memorial to the late King of Pop has been named as Omer Bhatti, Michael Jackson's love child.

You can search the name Omer Bhatti and find all kinds of stories.  The above link has pictures comparing Jackson and Bhatti around the same age.  Also a picture of him on the front row of Memorial.  Jackson death is the story that just keeps on giving.  I also read of a DNA would be done to satisfy the Jackson family.

Click here for pictures of Omer and Jackson when Omer was a child.

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

The words I speak and write carry energy and power, so I choose them with care and clear purpose. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jul 24, 2009 - 1:40PM #602
appy20

Have they done the DNA already?  The last I heard is that he was going to pursue DNA testing.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jul 24, 2009 - 2:03PM #603
Stardove

Jul 24, 2009 -- 1:40PM, appy20 wrote:

Have they done the DNA already?  The last I heard is that he was going to pursue DNA testing.

I don't believe the test has been done.  Jermaine is the brother I saw quoted if a DNA test shows the young man is a Jackson he would be accepted into the family.

From another site:

Omer Bhatti is allegedly convinced that he is Jackson’s son and is "desperate" for a DNA test to prove it. Sounds far fetched to say the least, but they were definitely acquainted. Interestingly, he was spotted yesterday at the Jackson home.

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove

The words I speak and write carry energy and power, so I choose them with care and clear purpose. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jul 27, 2009 - 11:48PM #604
Merope

Michael Jackson's personal doctor administered propofol -- a powerful anesthetic -- to help Jackson sleep, and authorities believe the drug killed him, a law enforcement official told the AP today.  Story here.

The official -- who spoke anonymously because the investigation is still ongoing -- said Jackson regularly received propofol to sleep, relying on the drug like an alarm clock. A doctor would administer it when he went to sleep, then stop the intravenous drip when he wanted to wake up. On June 25, the day Jackson died, Dr. Conrad Murray -- a cardiologist who was serving as Jackson's personal physician -- gave him the drug through an IV sometime after midnight, the official said.

Although toxicology reports are pending, investigators are working under the theory that propofol caused Jackson's heart to stop, the official said.  Jackson is believed to have been using the drug for about two years and investigators are trying to determine how many other doctors administered it, the official said.

The official said that when police arrived on the scene shortly after Jackson's death, they found propofol and other drugs in Jackson's home.  An IV line and three tanks of oxygen were in the room where Jackson slept; 15 more oxygen tanks were in a security guard's shack.

Propofol can depress breathing, lower the heart rate, and lower blood pressure.  Because of the risks, propofol is only supposed to be administered in medical settings by trained personnel.  Instructions on the drug's package warn that patients must be continuously monitored, and that equipment to maintain breathing, provide artificial ventilation, and administer oxygen if needed "must be immediately available."

Dr. Zeev Kain -- who heads the anesthesiology department at UC Irvine Medical Center -- said he has never encountered a situation where propofol was given in a home to help someone sleep.  His professional opinion is that prescribing/administering propfol at home to help someone sleep would constitute malpractice.

So this is huge.  I knew Jackson's death would turn out to be related to meds inappropriately prescribed and administered.  It's the Elvis Presley scenario all over again.

It's not clear whether Dr. Murray is a suspect in the investigation, which is now a criminal investigation.  Jackson had been taking propofol for two years, so it's suspected that other prescribing/administering physicians and/or health care providers are involved.

Merope | Beliefnet Community Manager
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jul 28, 2009 - 12:33PM #605
Girlchristian

Jul 24, 2009 -- 2:03PM, Stardove wrote:

Jul 24, 2009 -- 1:40PM, appy20 wrote:

I don't believe the test has been done.  Jermaine is the brother I saw quoted if a DNA test shows the young man is a Jackson he would be accepted into the family.

From another site:

Omer Bhatti is allegedly convinced that he is Jackson’s son and is "desperate" for a DNA test to prove it. Sounds far fetched to say the least, but they were definitely acquainted. Interestingly, he was spotted yesterday at the Jackson home.

I heard on the radio yesterday that Omer is someone that MJ was good friends with and treated him as if he were a son and that's why he sat with the family.  They were reporting that he is not MJ's biological son.

"No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible." George Chakiris

“For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible.” Stuart Chase
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Aug 04, 2009 - 2:54PM #606
Merope

This thread was moved from the Hot Topics Zone.

Note that while a relaxed (site-wide) ROC standard applied to the discussion on that forum, the tighter forum ROCs apply to discussion from this point forward.

Merope
Beliefnet Community Host
Hot Topics Zone

Merope | Beliefnet Community Manager
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Sep 06, 2009 - 2:42PM #607
Bucky143

Jun 26, 2009 -- 7:59AM, Tmarie64 wrote:

Jun 25, 2009 -- 7:53PM, Mlyons619 wrote:

How do you KNOW nobody else can get into the ER?

DUH!  Because they SAID SO.  Did you not go to the link I provided?  Did you not read the quoted snippet?  Open your eyes, clean your glasses, it's right there in black and white.

Ignore the scandals?  Kate, you sound like the bishops of the Catholic church!

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Nov 07, 2009 - 10:01AM #608
Kd5icr

So what he/it is dead. He/it didnt do a thing to better my life. he/it never paid a bill for me. His/it's life is no more important than any other person alive today. I cant wait untill I can turn on tv and not here that sickos name.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Nov 09, 2009 - 7:04PM #609
Chips
I thought the question was about if Michael Jackson went to heaven.  The truth is, if Michael Jackson was not born again, he certainly did not go to heaven.  The Lord Jesus Christ said as recorded in the New Testament book of John in chapter 3 verse 3,  "Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God."   The Lord Jesus went on to say in verse 5, that unless a man was born of  water and of the Spirit {Holy Spirit} he couldn't even enter the kingdom of God.   There is no other place to go except hell, and the bible does not teach of purgatory, purgatory is a false, damnable doctrine, and there is no limbo. Now I have never known of Michael Jackson to be born again, and he probably wasn't, because if he was, everybody would know it, and he wouldn't have been as popular as he was, he wouldn't have been so loved by the secular crowd.  I heard he was of the Jehovah's Witness persuasion, well, I know for a fact that the Jehovah's Witnesses are not christian, it is a cult, they do not really believe in the Lord Jesus, and a true born again person cannot have any part of the Jehovah's Witness. I believe that Michael Jackson is in hell. It is tragic because the Lord Jesus died to pay for his sins, but unless a person receives the Lord Jesus into his or her heart and life, they can not and will not enter heaven. So again I say, that if Michael Jackson was not born again, he is not in heaven.
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Dec 01, 2011 - 11:41AM #610
Preachtheword

NO! MICHAEL JACKSON SOLD HIS SOUL TO THE DEVIL AT A VERY YOYNG AGE. THE DEVIL OFFERS US MONEY, FAME, AND A DECEITFUL LIFE-STYLE, AND GOD GIVES US A CHOICE, WHETHER TO ACCEPT IT OR NOT! JACKSON WAS YOUNG, AND DID NOT KNOW THE TRUTH ABOUT GOD, LIKE MANY OTHERS(IN THE WORLD)!

BUT FOR DESTRUCTION, LIES, AND DEATH! KNOWING NOT TO ACCEOT IT, JACKSON IS NOW IN HELL, NOW UNDERSTANDING WHAT HE SHOULD HAVE DID! AND THAT, ALL THE TIME THE TRUTH WAS IN JESUS THE CHRIST! AND THAT JESUS IS THE SOURCE TO EVERY HUMAN-BEING.

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 61 of 62  •  Prev 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook