Switch to Forum Live View UK: Police 'arrest innocent youths for their DNA'
5 years ago  ::  Jun 08, 2009 - 8:22PM #1
religionfree

This world is truly sick.  They think that children are going to remember that this DNA sample was taken and therefore this remembrance will curtail crime? 

Dear God help us!

Police State Measures in the UK: Police 'arrest innocent youths for their DNA', officer claims

by Murray Wardrop
Global Research
June 7, 2009

Hundreds of teenagers are having their DNA taken by police in case they commit crimes later in life, an officer has disclosed.

Officers are targeting children as young as 10 with the aim of placing their DNA profiles on the national database to improve their chances of solving crimes, it is claimed.

The alleged practice is also described as part of a "long-term crime prevention strategy" to dissuade youths from committing offences in the future.

"When I don't know who I Am, I follow You
When I know who I am, You & I are One"

Namaste
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jun 08, 2009 - 8:27PM #2
Adelphe

Jun 8, 2009 -- 8:22PM, religionfree wrote:

This world is truly sick.  They think that children are going to remember that this DNA sample was taken and therefore this remembrance will curtail crime? 

Dear God help us!

Police State Measures in the UK: Police 'arrest innocent youths for their DNA', officer claims

by Murray Wardrop
Global Research
June 7, 2009

Hundreds of teenagers are having their DNA taken by police in case they commit crimes later in life, an officer has disclosed.

Officers are targeting children as young as 10 with the aim of placing their DNA profiles on the national database to improve their chances of solving crimes, it is claimed.

The alleged practice is also described as part of a "long-term crime prevention strategy" to dissuade youths from committing offences in the future.

Good God.

Next comes a microchip.

Unless I am convinced by Scripture and plain reason, my conscience is captive to the Word of God. I cannot and I will not retract anything, for to go against conscience would be neither right nor safe.  Here I stand.  I can do no other.  God help me.  Amen.
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jun 08, 2009 - 8:27PM #3
Tmarie64

It's nice to know that American officials aren't the only stupid ones in the world.

Frown

James Thurber - "It is better to know some of the questions than all of the answers."
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jun 08, 2009 - 9:50PM #4
Stardove

What are the chances of blood being drawn at birth and processed into a giant computer for DNA here in the USA?  I think it is possible for all newborns in hospitals.

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

The words I speak and write carry energy and power, so I choose them with care and clear purpose. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jun 20, 2009 - 3:15AM #5
Merope

This thread was moved from the Hot Topics Zone.

Note that while a relaxed (site-wide) ROC standard applied to the discussion on that forum, the tighter forum ROCs -- together with all posting guidelines for this forum -- apply to discussion on this thread from this point forward.

Merope
Beliefnet Community Host
Hot Topics Zone

Merope | Beliefnet Community Manager
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook