Page 33 of 43  •  Prev 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 43 Next
Switch to Forum Live View
Sticky: The Chill-out Café
5 years ago  ::  Feb 01, 2010 - 6:11PM #321
Stardove

AS,  Tongue out take that!!!!

As the emergency system says,"This is only a test"...please remove this for me AS.

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

The sun rises every morning and sheds light, vanquishing the night's darkness. The rooster also rises every morning only, unlike the sun, he simply makes noise. But the darkness of the night is dispelled by sunshine, not by the rooster's crowing.The world can use more light and less noise. Where I can, I want to be light.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Feb 01, 2010 - 6:20PM #322
Agnosticspirit

Stardove? Can you vanquish this post? I wanna see if I get any mail.  :)

Tribalism, ethnocentricism, racism, nationalism, and FEAR is the Mind Killer... >:(

For user to user support and to look up the latest glitch reports, check the Beliefnet Knowledgebase by clicking on the link below!

Beliefnet Knowledgebase
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Feb 04, 2010 - 12:41AM #323
Stardove

Tonight I uploaded Hank, my hubby, and I talking in our computer room.  I put the video in my journals here on Beliefnet.

It's called Stardove & Hubby at home

Please check it out.  I am laughing a lot.  In the beginning of the video Hank thinks we are doing a video for one of our daughters.  It is her birthday and we had sung the happy birthday song and sent it to her.  When I mentioned You Tube Hank says no, no, no....lol.  Excuse the PJs.  Wink

The sun rises every morning and sheds light, vanquishing the night's darkness. The rooster also rises every morning only, unlike the sun, he simply makes noise. But the darkness of the night is dispelled by sunshine, not by the rooster's crowing.The world can use more light and less noise. Where I can, I want to be light.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Feb 04, 2010 - 12:37PM #324
Stardove

This post is for the host with the most...AS.  Tongue out

As the emergency test system would say....this is only a test.  Please make the deletion gentle as you can. Innocent

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Feb 05, 2010 - 12:20PM #325
Agnosticspirit

Hi Stardove, can you please delete this post? Pretty please? I'm begging you, girl.... stop me! LOL! Smile

AS

Tribalism, ethnocentricism, racism, nationalism, and FEAR is the Mind Killer... >:(

For user to user support and to look up the latest glitch reports, check the Beliefnet Knowledgebase by clicking on the link below!

Beliefnet Knowledgebase
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Feb 05, 2010 - 2:03PM #326
Stardove

Curse word...as soon I will delete as I can get the delete to show up.  I changed preferences, but no delete yet.  Yell

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Feb 06, 2010 - 9:31AM #327
u.r.vibrant

I just finished reading Alan Greenspan's book, The Age of Turbulence. I am not an economist and so would laugh when Greenspan spouted off stats and numbers and rate changes. Definitlely over the top of my head. But, I stuck with the book and would come across purdent points that I could relate to. For example, Greenspan discussed "value." He said, "We will not find value outside of our own heads."

Value, or our own worth, or the importance of others, is what we make it. If I can find valuable information in an economist's view, I bet I can find value in more places than I think, if I start in my own head, knowing value.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Feb 06, 2010 - 6:21PM #328
Mlyons619

Jan 11, 2010 -- 1:27PM, Agnosticspirit wrote:

.... I'm running around in capris, tank top and a light shirt ...

Lookin' like yer avatar, I do hope...Cool

Yes, I know already -- chauvinist -- VERY chauvinist, baby...!!! (I THANK you)

{{{In my my best Austin Powers accent}}} 

"No freedom without education"
            --Thomas Jefferson

"NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition"
            -- Monty Python
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Feb 07, 2010 - 8:50PM #329
Agnosticspirit

LOL! Mylons, you're a married man not supposed to be swayed by a gorgeous woman are you? Reality setting in.... We've had a bit of rain the last couple days, and the temps are down to the upper thirties/upper forties. I was out and about today in my trenchcoat over a heavy sweater.

Of course, this kinda chill is very mild in comparison to the rest of the country wow! 30 inches of snow? They're already calling this the Blizzard of 2010. 

Go, Saints! 

Beliefnet Knowledgebase
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Feb 14, 2010 - 6:07PM #330
Mlyons619

DEATH TO CUPID!!!

HAPPY ANTI-VALENTINES DAY

"No freedom without education"
            --Thomas Jefferson

"NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition"
            -- Monty Python
Quick Reply