Important Announcement

See here for an important message regarding the community which has become a read-only site as of October 31.

Page 8 of 10  •  Prev 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next
Switch to Forum Live View
Sticky: Welcome to the Hot Topics Zone!
8 years ago  ::  Jul 10, 2009 - 2:42PM #71
Stardove

Jul 10, 2009 -- 2:37AM, Delita wrote:

Hello. I am delita, or David. I was recently christ 07 in my christian years, i was the seventh version of christ roaming around in dens and secret places. Now Im much more pagan and i cannot see how I worshipped that racist b@#$%^& !!!!!!! God's love this, that, bla bla is all you ever hear, yet he'll kill ya if you disagree with him!!!! Not only that, burn ya for christ sake!!!!!  And.... God doesn't hate homosexuals, he just wants ta burn them in the lake of fire!!!!!!Paganism is more enjoyable, more peaceful, and greatly spiritual and sensual, nothing wrong with that!!!!!!!!! George carlin said it best... a mobster who wants your money and'll snuff ya out ya sucker!!!!!... but remember....... he loves you!  :) 

Welcome to the forum David and your reincarnated self.  Innocent

Pagans are great for Mother Earth....IMO.

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove

People change for two main reasons: either their minds have been opened or their hearts have been broken.
---Anonymous

Quick Reply
Cancel
8 years ago  ::  Jul 11, 2009 - 12:32AM #72
Delita

Yeah. I'm literally reincarnated by the devil and his allies. But I can be casper the friendly ghost.  Thanks, and I like your opinion. I say the same as well. We'd never burn the whole thing!!!!!! .......and do our best now to preserve mother. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
8 years ago  ::  Oct 04, 2009 - 6:06PM #73
irishwings

Hello Everyone,Glad to be here.I have two grown children,boy and girl.My daughter just had her first baby-my first biological grandchild.A beautiful baby girl!!I'm EXCITED!! I have an extended family,three daughters by my spouse and five grandchildren.It's wonderful to be young enough to enjoy them all.

My first job at 18yrs.was at a Federal penitentiary.I started as an outreach worker and have since,through experience and education obtained the knowledge to work with people with addictions,the homeless,gangs,incarcerated and people in life that society has given up on.Life has never given up on me,no matter what struggle I have been through and they have been many.I am truly blessed that the Universe has smiled upon me,for me to be here.

I'm a very Spiritual person who hopes I can make a difference.Starting first with myself. The rest will hopefully follow.Like my ancestors,I hope I'm not as stubbornly Irish as they were!!

Quick Reply
Cancel
8 years ago  ::  Oct 05, 2009 - 5:29PM #74
Agnosticspirit

irishwings, welcome!:)

Tribalism, ethnocentricism, racism, nationalism, and FEAR is the Mind Killer... >:(

For user to user support and to look up the latest glitch reports, check the Beliefnet Knowledgebase by clicking on the link below!

Beliefnet Knowledgebase
Quick Reply
Cancel
8 years ago  ::  Oct 31, 2009 - 1:43PM #75
Merope

Happy Hallowe'en!

And don't forget to set your clocks back tonight Tongue out

And, remember, the scariest part of Hallowe'en is ...

Merope | Beliefnet Community Manager
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community
Quick Reply
Cancel
8 years ago  ::  Nov 18, 2009 - 9:31PM #76
Idenitycrisis

Was that the Hot Topic Zone? It felt more like the "Freindly Hot Comments Zone" to me.

Quick Reply
Cancel
8 years ago  ::  Nov 19, 2009 - 12:39PM #77
Agnosticspirit

Nov 18, 2009 -- 9:31PM, Idenitycrisis wrote:

Was that the Hot Topic Zone? It felt more like the "Freindly Hot Comments Zone" to me.

Hello identitycrisis, how are you? Welcome to Beliefnet, welcome to HTZ! (er, Hot Topics Zone) This forum operates under looser guidelines than the rest of the forums but we do still operate under the site wide forum rules. Personal attacks and negative comments made by some members about other members are left alone here... The same personal ad hom in OTHER forums would get taken down.

Hate speech, advocating violence, spam and advertising are NOT permitted here on HTZ or anywhere on Bnet.

If it's too rough and tumble in here for your comfort, please don't be discouraged... you'll find many less contentious places here on Beliefnet. Feel free to ask any other questions and welcome again!

Tribalism, ethnocentricism, racism, nationalism, and FEAR is the Mind Killer... >:(

For user to user support and to look up the latest glitch reports, check the Beliefnet Knowledgebase by clicking on the link below!

Beliefnet Knowledgebase
Quick Reply
Cancel
8 years ago  ::  Nov 20, 2009 - 1:28PM #78
Hobbitt

Hello Folks;  My name is Hobbitt.  I would like to ask if anyone else has seen this dangerous trend towards turning true praise/Worship songs into performance songs at the end?  This is dangerous ground to be crossing.  It is basicly saying, "God, these songs are for your magnification, but let me add my two-cents worth.  God's Word says that "all our works are as FILTHY RAGS" .

Moderated by Mlyons619 on Nov 20, 2009 - 09:10PM
Quick Reply
Cancel
8 years ago  ::  Nov 26, 2009 - 1:44AM #79
diggy1

Hi Everyone,

I am new to this forum and wanted to say hello. This seems like a fun and interesting place. Nice to be here. Smiles

Diggy

Quick Reply
Cancel
8 years ago  ::  Nov 26, 2009 - 2:52PM #80
Mlyons619

Nov 26, 2009 -- 1:44AM, diggy1 wrote:

Hi Everyone,

I am new to this forum and wanted to say hello. This seems like a fun and interesting place. Nice to be here. Smiles

Diggy

Hi diggy,

Welcome to the HTZ!  Hope you decide to stay and contribute.  The rules on the HTZ are a bit more relaxed than your typical BNET forum, but you might want to have a gander at our Local Guidelines, and also review the site-wide BNET ROCs that DO apply here.

Other than that, enjoy and fire away!

mlyons619
HOT TOPICS ZONE Co-Host

"No freedom without education"
            --Thomas Jefferson

"NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition"
            -- Monty Python
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 8 of 10  •  Prev 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing