Page 10 of 10  •  Prev 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10
Switch to Forum Live View
Sticky: Welcome to the Hot Topics Zone!
5 years ago  ::  Mar 01, 2010 - 6:22PM #91
Stardove

Feb 27, 2010 -- 2:27PM, David wrote:

Feb 27, 2010 -- 2:23PM, Merope wrote:

Feb 27, 2010 -- 2:12PM, David wrote:

I am new here as well...just dropping on by...and am game to chat it up about anything...

hope everyone is having a blessed weekend!

Welcome, David.  We're very glad you're here

Merope
Beliefnet Community Host (1 of 8 :-)
Hot Topics Zone

me too, Merope! and thanks!

Hi David, it's good to see you at another forum.  This place can really heat up!  Be forewarned. Wink

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

The words I speak and write carry energy and power, so I choose them with care and clear purpose. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Mar 02, 2010 - 10:54AM #92
David

works for me, Stardove!Laughing

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Apr 29, 2010 - 2:39AM #93
Preeti

wanted to share my pain,in being hurt by own,feelings of sadness just dont go,trying to forget and forgive,ive forgiven but very difficult to forget.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Apr 29, 2010 - 2:48AM #94
rincon4567@comcast.net

SurprisedYou must learn to forgive and forget to get passed it? I didn't do this for a very longtime, and it has taken me years and years now to get passed the things I did in my past like using drugs & alcohol for 30+yrs. It has taken me this longtime to forget about it and to stop punishing myself. You need to come to some sort of Forgiveness. You don't have to forget anything totally, but you can put it past you. It doesn't need to be in your life everyday forever? I couldn't get passed this, now I don't forget totally, but I forgive myself for my past mistakes and I learned from them. I refresh my memories when I need to. So that I don't forget and make the same mistakes again. YOU WILL NEVER GET PASSED IT, UNTIL YOU FORGIVE YOURSELF! We all make mistake's and so do other human beings. WE ARE ONLY HUMAN??? Try to do this and your life will be much much happier in the future, OKAY!

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  May 01, 2010 - 1:00PM #95
Mlyons619

Welcome rincon4567@comcast and Preeti to the HOT TOPICS ZONES, however this is a place to discuss the hot news items of the day.

Beliefnet does have many boards and discussion group that you can go for help and advise.  You might start with

"No freedom without education"
            --Thomas Jefferson

"NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition"
            -- Monty Python
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jun 21, 2010 - 7:15PM #96
Stardove

mlyons619 (Mark) posted the following in the Cafe and I am sharing his message here.

Jun 20, 2010 -- 7:14PM, Mlyons619 wrote:

To the HOT TOPICS ZONE Community,

As of last Friday I have resigned as moderator on this board.

That does NOT mean I am going away.

I resigned in order to fill a NEW roles here.  I will be teaming up with Jeanninehunter to become a NEW TYPE of Beliefnet Volunteer.

Jeannine and I will be be responsible for generating PROVOCATIVE NEW TOPICS all over the various Beliefnet Forums.  It is our hope that we will help interest NEW POSTERS to weigh in on the forums, re-energize old posters who may have fallen away into once again sharing their views, and, in general, breathe new life into inactive boards.

I for one do not plan on posting milksop threads.  I hope to PROVOKE you into debate, CHALLENGE the way you think, and possibly SHIFT your paradigm.  You are, of course, welcome to try to do the same for me (and good luck trying).

I will still be a fixture here, so don't cry for me, Argentina, 'cuz I'm not going anywhere.

mlyons619
Former HTZ/USN&P/12 TRIBES Co-host and
Provocateur-General

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

The words I speak and write carry energy and power, so I choose them with care and clear purpose. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 10 of 10  •  Prev 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook