Page 3 of 3  •  Prev 1 2 3
Switch to Forum Live View The Michael Vick Saga: The Hypocrisy Continues
6 years ago  ::  May 27, 2009 - 9:29PM #21
Tamal108

May 27, 2009 -- 8:05PM, SatanicStalker wrote:

At the moment, we seem to be above the rest of the natural world, able to contort it to suit our whims. But it's just an illusion, and a temporary one. We are not so far away from the rest of nature, and nature will reclaim us. 

I agree 100%. It is only a matter of time before things start to settle themselves, whether we like it or not. Take care.

-tamal

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  May 28, 2009 - 7:45PM #22
Ashe

May 21, 2009 -- 2:41PM, Tamal108 wrote:

May 21, 2009 -- 1:58PM, Bohemiangrrl wrote:

I could not agree with you more.  People live talking out of both sides of their mouth.  So quick to condemn someone without realize they're guilty of the same crime.

Don't get me wrong, I believe Vick should and has paid for his crimes.  And the public outcry against him will leav him paying for it for the rest of his life I'm sure. 

But it's so easy for someone to say what a horrible animal hating * blankity blank * he is while ordering their veal parmesean.

Wow. There is one person who doesn't think I'm completely lost. I wasn't expecting that. I have been getting slammed in various forums on different sites since I posted this yesterday. I just posted this hoping that someone would at least give it some thought.

I agree as well to some extent .  It seems very hypocritical although you still have the fact that cows are killed for human consumption which is necessary to live (but you could argue that we no longer need to eat meat to stay alive).  Those dogs were not killed to feed people.

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  May 30, 2009 - 9:19PM #23
Tamal108

May 21, 2009 -- 1:58PM, Bohemiangrrl wrote:

I agree as well to some extent .  It seems very hypocritical although you still have the fact that cows are killed for human consumption which is necessary to live (but you could argue that we no longer need to eat meat to stay alive).  Those dogs were not killed to feed people.

Yes, Stalker and I were discussing this topic a bit in some of the previous posts.

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 3 of 3  •  Prev 1 2 3

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook