Switch to Forum Live View Rick Warren's Mistake, "Forbidding to Marry" Re-Defines Marriage
|6 years ago :: Feb 13, 2009 - 3:51PM #1|
I got this in my email yesterday. It's huge....very persuasive...and powerful to pass on to others.
Rick Warren's Mistake, "Forbidding to Marry" Re-Defines Marriage
The world-renowned Christian pastor and best-selling author explained
that his support for a big government marriage control amendment in
California was simply based on his not wanting marriage to be re-defined.
But the invented "one man, one woman" dogma already re-defines marriage
by prohibiting polygamy - a ban which the same Scriptures (that Warren
believes) forewarned as a "doctrine of devils" called "forbidding to marry."
============== OUTLINE ==============
1. FAMOUS POLYGAMIST'S NAME IN HISTORIC INAUGURATION PRAYER
2. PASTOR RICK WARREN
3. NBC's DATELINE
4. CULTURES DO INCLUDE POLYGAMY
5. RELIGIONS DO INCLUDE POLYGAMY - CHRISTIANITY
6. RELIGIONS DO INCLUDE POLYGAMY - JUDAISM, ISLAM, HINDUISM, BUDDHISM
7. RELIGIONS DO INCLUDE POLYGAMY - MORMONISM
8. BIBLE DOES INCLUDE POLYGAMY
9. "MORAL LAW" AND GRACE
10. SOLOMON WAS WRONG - BUT NOT FOR POLYGAMY
11. JEROBOAM THE SON OF NEBAT
12. RE-DEFINITION OF MARRIAGE?
13. MARRIAGE IS A GOD-GIVEN RIGHT OF THE INDIVIDUAL
14. THE POLYGAMY RIGHTS WIN-WIN SOLUTION
15. "FORBIDDING TO MARRY"
16. FREEDOM FOR ALL