7 years ago  ::  Oct 22, 2007 - 4:47PM #1
drawout
I have just been given permission to move posts to the AD Hominem Saloon. This is to prevent ganging up on posters,both "sides" feel probably don't like it when someones friends show up and high five them and make some nasty remark about libs or dems or whatever,if that has nothing constructive to the discussion it can be moved to the saloon where such things belong.
'When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained.' - Mark Twain
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 days ago  ::  Dec 20, 2014 - 1:49PM #2
Stardove

Oct 22, 2007 -- 4:47PM, drawout wrote:

I have just been given permission to move posts to the AD Hominem Saloon. This is to prevent ganging up on posters, both "sides" feel probably don't like it when someones friends show up and high five them and make some nasty remark about libs or dems or whatever,if that has nothing constructive to the discussion it can be moved to the saloon where such things belong.

Diggin' up bones.  Cool

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

The sun rises every morning and sheds light, vanquishing the night's darkness. The rooster also rises every morning only, unlike the sun, he simply makes noise. But the darkness of the night is dispelled by sunshine, not by the rooster's crowing.The world can use more light and less noise. Where I can, I want to be light.

Quick Reply
Cancel
1 day ago  ::  Dec 20, 2014 - 8:48PM #3
3neez

Dec 20, 2014 -- 1:49PM, Stardove wrote:

I have just been given permission to move posts to the AD Hominem Saloon. This is to prevent ganging up on posters, both "sides" feel probably don't like it when someones friends show up and high five them and make some nasty remark about libs or dems or whatever,if that has nothing constructive to the discussion it can be moved to the saloon where such things belong.

Diggin' up bones. 

You forgot Regressives. Ganging up is going to happen. Somehow the numbers here for Members and moderators has always been in the Left's favor and that's where the ganging up occurs in most all cases.

And how do Members report this or is this up to the Moderator's sole discression? 

Thank you to all the police officers, sheriff’s deputies, corrections officers, detectives, parole officers, probation officers, SWAT team members, traffic cops, police supervisors, law enforcement managers, and police chiefs from around the world.  Thank you for all that you do to protect and serve our communities and make the world a better place. All lives count.
Quick Reply
Cancel
12 hours ago  ::  Dec 21, 2014 - 4:10PM #4
farragut

Discretion.

Quick Reply
Cancel
7 hours ago  ::  Dec 21, 2014 - 9:26PM #5
TENAC

I have just been given permission to move posts to the AD Hominem Saloon. This is to prevent ganging up on posters,both "sides" feel probably don't like it when someones friends show up and high five them and make some nasty remark about libs or dems or whatever,if that has nothing constructive to the discussion it can be moved to the saloon where such things belong.

Greetings Drawout!  It is nice to see you.  I hope things are well.

I just hate to see you show up in a government capacity.

More laws.

Ughhhhh.......

Any man can count the seeds in an apple....
.......but only God can count the apples in the seeds.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 hours ago  ::  Dec 21, 2014 - 9:37PM #6
Skeptic889

Dec 21, 2014 -- 9:26PM, TENAC wrote:

More laws.

Ughhhhh.......

I hope you noticed the original post is 7 years old.

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 hours ago  ::  Dec 21, 2014 - 10:15PM #7
Eventhorizon

Dec 21, 2014 -- 9:37PM, Skeptic889 wrote:

More laws.

Ughhhhh.......

Of course not. That would entail actually paying attention.

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 hours ago  ::  Dec 21, 2014 - 10:32PM #8
Skeptic889

Dec 21, 2014 -- 10:15PM, Eventhorizon wrote:

Dec 21, 2014 -- 9:37PM, Skeptic889 wrote:

More laws.

Ughhhhh.......

Of course not. That would entail actually paying attention.

Silly me

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook