Important Announcement

See here for an important message regarding the community which has become a read-only site as of October 31.

5 years ago  ::  May 11, 2013 - 1:15AM #1
Hmmm

Is there a reason why Beliefnet doesn't have a FAQ for it's forums to instruct it's members on how to use the various features on the board? So often, I see people starting threads on various boards where they ask 'how do this or how to do that?'

Also, is there anyone else reading this thread who would like to see a FAQ at Beliefnet that explains how to use the features on the boards?

The truth, the whole truth...and nothing but the truth?
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  May 15, 2013 - 3:45PM #2
Stardove

There is a group which was started when the site went through major changes.  It's called Beliefnet Knowledgebase.  Click on the link to get there.  You may want to go back to the first posts.

Also if I can help answer any questions feel free to write me a private message (PM).  You can also post at the group.  I have asked for a PM at group, since the group is hardly ever posted at any more I do not check it on a regular basis.

Click on the gray head under post count to PM me or get to my profile page, as well as other information given.  I am one of the Community Moderators as well as host at a number of different forums and groups.

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove

People change for two main reasons: either their minds have been opened or their hearts have been broken.
---Anonymous

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook