Switch to Forum Live View Getting Help on Beliefnet
5 years ago  ::  Apr 27, 2009 - 12:34AM #1
Stardove

There is a group called Beliefnet Knowledgebase which is open to the public.  If you have a question about the site this is a good place to learn and ask questions.  Of course, we also want members with answers to come to the site and pass their knowledge about the site along.  Hope to see you at the group sometime. 

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

The words I speak and write carry energy and power, so I choose them with care and clear purpose. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  May 16, 2009 - 4:51PM #2
mercy7x7

Hi, I've been a member for quite awhile but haven't used the site.  I just took advantage of e=mails from beliefnet.  Just trying to check things out.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Oct 06, 2009 - 5:22AM #3
Getrtg

How do I construct those nifty boxes that people use on posts for encasing quotes from previous posts?

And, is there any way to compose in Word or Notepad, drop into an email and not have the bnet program add a space between each line?

Thanks

Randy

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 08, 2012 - 4:20PM #4
Estacia

How do I change my profile backround?

Thank you.

Quick Reply
Cancel
1 year ago  ::  May 15, 2013 - 3:58PM #5
Stardove

Sorry to take so long.  I don't check this forum normally. 

From your home page click on the profile tab below the My Profile heading.  Next click on the profile wizard.  The first topic is choose a theme.  Click on that and you will be able to save the theme you want.

Jun 8, 2012 -- 4:20PM, Estacia wrote:

How do I change my profile backround?

Thank you.

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

The words I speak and write carry energy and power, so I choose them with care and clear purpose. 

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook