Switch to Forum Live View Stardove's Wonder Group
5 years ago  ::  Apr 07, 2009 - 1:03PM #1
Stardove

Do you recognize that you are a spiritual being having a human experience?  Come join in the discussions at  Stardove's Wonder GroupIt is a gathering of spiritual beings with various belief systems.  All are welcome.  The group is a place to talk, share beliefs and connect with each other.

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

The words I speak and write carry energy and power, so I choose them with care and clear purpose. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Apr 19, 2009 - 12:39PM #2
Drdeb

Great job, Stardove! And thank you for posting, "Careful with B'net email from strangers." Good to know!

DrDeb

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Apr 19, 2009 - 2:59PM #3
Stardove

Apr 19, 2009 -- 12:39PM, Drdeb wrote:

Great job, Stardove! And thank you for posting, "Careful with B'net email from strangers." Good to know!

DrDeb

Thanks DrDeb and you are welcome.  I know Beliefnet will be glad to get this security issue resolved. 

What we are talking about are spam/phishing emails from strangers.  Copy and paste the email and send to staff also use the report button.  I'm told an email to staff is quicker.  If you have your messages set for friends only let staff know that in the email. This will help to find the breech faster and they will suspend the member's account.

Staff email:  community@beliefnetstaff.com

The words I speak and write carry energy and power, so I choose them with care and clear purpose. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Sep 15, 2009 - 1:43AM #4
Laedee
StarDove,I.have.found.you.and.I.am.following.
May.you.fly.may.you.soar
Peace.and.love
May.you.find.through.each.door
As.your.journey.finds.you
In.love.
Becoming.all.that.is.true
Becoming...you
Thank.you
laedee
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Oct 11, 2009 - 4:37PM #5
Stardove

Sep 15, 2009 -- 1:43AM, Laedee wrote:

StarDove,I.have.found.you.and.I.am.following. May.you.fly.may.you.soar Peace.and.love May.you.find.through.each.door As.your.journey.finds.you In.love. Becoming.all.that.is.true Becoming...you Thank.you laedee

Thanks Laedee.  The group has 477 members, but not a lot of posting going on.  I do check the Wonder group daily for new posts.

All are welcome to post at the group.

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook