Page 23 of 23  •  Prev 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23
Switch to Forum Live View Muslim men prefer non-Muslim women
3 years ago  ::  Mar 14, 2011 - 5:09PM #221
ginnyvaet11

Jan 8, 2008 -- 1:33AM, sazaj36 wrote:

Hey...its the first time i've ever had a post deleted...not good....should work on that.

On the subject...I was definitely a trophy wife...when I first arrived in Bahrain my ex couldnt wait to parade me around and show me off...people were treating him like he won the lottery or something...i believe they assumed I had all ready converted at that point....within a year he had me in a hijab....still hadnt converted or even thinking of it at this point...people were cheering(no lie)...when I finally did convert he basked in all the praise bestowed on him for converting one of those "loose western woman" from her life of immorality....he still takes credit for my conversion and believes he will receive reward for that in heaven...he claims that God led me to him so that he could "show me the right path" and save me from hell.....Im kind of thinking this....the same God that led me to him to eventually find Islam...is apparently the same God that led him to me so that my children would eventually suffer incestual pedophilia....some reward....hmmmm.

Hi I wanted to write to you privately my email was ginnyvaet11@yahoo.com

Quick Reply
Cancel
1 year ago  ::  Feb 01, 2013 - 12:53PM #222
Puresoul

I'm not one to judge but I do call it like I see it and I tell it like it is.  That being said, the answer is very simple.  Yeah, there are a lot of muslim brothers who desire Non-Muslimas (of course).  It's temptation: clothing outfits that shows off everything, 4 inch high heels, make up, perfume, bling-bling, the let's have fun and party attitudes, carefree outlook on life, and let's not forget the casual sex.  Who can resist all of that?  EVEN MUSLIM WOMEN ARE TRYING TO DO SOME OF THESE THINGS WHILE WEARING A HIJAB.  I've seen muslim sisters wearing a hijab with skin tight jeans on for all the world to see exactly how wonderful her body is shaped.  It hurt my feelings.  However, I don't see anything wrong with high heels, make up, and a little bling-bling.  But if a hijab is the only thing that distinguishes you from everyone else, that's bad.

Quick Reply
Cancel
1 year ago  ::  Feb 03, 2013 - 4:15AM #223
Ibn

Good points!

My daughter once told me about some university students who were wearing headscarves from home but were taking them off when passing through a subway near their university. 

I know one thing: There are a billion Islamic people in the world today, and there will be about 2 billion by the time we're dead. They're not going to give up their religion.
(Chris Matthews)
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 23 of 23  •  Prev 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook