Important Announcement

See here for an important message regarding the community which has become a read-only site as of October 31.

Switch to Forum Live View OT:Alert Mindfulness
4 years ago  ::  Apr 05, 2014 - 1:59PM #1
rideronthastorm

My Zen center moved I called to see if theres another zen place closer to me. the woman who answered the phone is the same lady whos there everytime. I think she owns it or is a teacher but I think shes married to the teacher there maybe part owner.Anyways she always amazed me by the fact that she remembered me and my name every time I walked into the door,i figured it was her alert mindful mind from Zen because I always forget names.I only went there truthfully about 8 times in 8 years not enough .

But sense Im the biggest most obese person there I thought well ok   its probably not that big of a deal. So I called her on the phone didnt even know if shed be there. When she answered I didnt know it was her how could I ?

Voices on the phone I dont remember. Anyways the minute I said this is Elizabeth she said before I could even get my last name out How have you been doing you havnt been in awhile" I was like OMG she remembers me even on the freaking phone without seeing me.Just give her my first name and she knew me! Thats what i call mindfulness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Aug 25, 2014 - 9:00AM #2
Karma_yeshe_dorje

rideronthastorm:

What can you do to be a little less unhealthy today?

Perhaps you could investigate a bariatric chair. Maybe you might suggest your meditation centre get one for people like you. My doctor's waiting room has one.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Aug 31, 2014 - 7:52PM #3
rideronthastorm

Thats an idea thankyou!

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Sep 01, 2014 - 12:42AM #4
Karma_yeshe_dorje

rideronthastorm:

My local pharmacy has aids for the disabled, such as wheelchairs. And I recall an independent living centre here. Have a look at its bariatric chairs at the following link
ilcaustralia.org.au/products/search?utf8...

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook