Important Announcement

See here for an important message regarding the community which has become a read-only site as of October 31.

Switch to Forum Live View Looking for those that practice Nichiren Shu Buddhism
4 years ago  ::  Mar 16, 2014 - 1:26AM #1
Brandon37

Hello to all,

With having 20 years of experience as a practitioner in Nichiren's Buddhism I can say i have reached a kind of "enlightenment" i have decided to start looking into Nichiren Shu. Ijust look at it as a change of direction from where i was originally practicing. I feel this is the shift my life needs. Here's my delima; I live in Indiana and Nichiren Shu isn't practiced here (to my knowledge?) it was in KY but, the Rev who ministered has relocated? There is a Rev. that still holds services out of IL but, to my understanding he isn't there very often maybe only 2 or 3 months a year. I don't know if there are any Nichiren Shu members in my state? I would love to meet or at least communicate with those that do practice Nichiren Shu(where ever you may be) so that i may gain more of an understanding. Any books or materials that you can direct me toward??? I have already been in touch with a Rev. in California and he has been very helpful. I have already began do Morning and Evening Gongyo according to Nichiren Shu format. Icould definately use the support!

Thank you,

Brandon37
Namu Myoho Renge Kyo 

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook