5 years ago  ::  Apr 15, 2009 - 6:12PM #1
Jasballz

I had this rather spontaneous dream:

I was closing the front door of my house against a mighty wind which struggled against me. In order to do this I had to adjust knobs above it. But, closing the door, I wasn't so happy--having thot that I attained no perfect setting at all! So the front door rushes open, and this little guy comes in, demon/troll.

I say: "Oh! Good! I haven't had a good fight in a while!"

So I put him in a head lock and ask: "Who are you?"

"Greed."

Anything is most welcome to be talked about here!

domoarigatso

Namaste

gassho to senseis and mothers of compassions and wisdoms.

(BTW I AM CHAN)

--Jasballz--neither Butso, Tagatha, nor Bodhisattva, just a 21-year-old trickster!

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Apr 17, 2009 - 7:44AM #2
Bhakta_glenn

Apr 15, 2009 -- 6:12PM, Jasballz wrote:

I had this rather spontaneous dream:

I was closing the front door of my house against a mighty wind which struggled against me. In order to do this I had to adjust knobs above it. But, closing the door, I wasn't so happy--having thot that I attained no perfect setting at all! So the front door rushes open, and this little guy comes in, demon/troll.

I say: "Oh! Good! I haven't had a good fight in a while!"

So I put him in a head lock and ask: "Who are you?"

"Greed."

Anything is most welcome to be talked about here!

domoarigatso

Namaste

gassho to senseis and mothers of compassions and wisdoms.

(BTW I AM CHAN)

--Jasballz--neither Butso, Tagatha, nor Bodhisattva, just a 21-year-old trickster!

One method of dealing with dreams is to recite the Metta Sutta before going to bed:

http://www.bodhicitta.net/Metta%20Sutra.htm

Then, sleep on your right side. This is called the Lion Posture. It does not matter if you later change from this position.

There is a mantra for Dream Yoga but you really need to make contact with a Vajrayana Buddhist Teacher.

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook