Switch to Forum Live View Question about the 12 Tribes of Israel
2 years ago  ::  Jan 28, 2012 - 3:14PM #1
Dong
Have you ever thought about replacing the names of the 12 tribes with words to see what it means?

Asher = Collectiivism
"Collectivism's fulfillment will be rich and he shall yield royal dainties."

Benjamin = Justice
"Justice is a ravenous wolf, in the morning devourig the prey, in the evening dividng the spoil."

Dan = Self-Sacriifce
"Self-sacrifice is like a lie along the path, that bites at the spirit's vulnerability so that it's entire life turns around."

Reuben = Responsibility
"Responsbility you are my first priority. The first sign of my strength. As turbulent as the depths of emotion, you will not learn serve yourself, for you stepped up on your father's secrets and defiled it. You crept up onto your fathe'rs couch."

Judah = Leadership
"Leadership, your brother's shall praise you, your mother's sons shall bow down to you. Your wil will be on the pride of your enemies. Like the discipline of courage, you crouch up from the prey my son. The zeal will not depart from Leadership, nor the ruler's staff from between his feet, til he comes to conviction, to the obedience of the nations is his." 
"His precepts more mysterious than maturity, his reputation as pure as nourishment."

Gad = Self-Respect
"Self-respect shall be raided by raiders but it shall raid when strength is gone."

Zebulun = Vision
"Vision wil be a haven for outcasts and his leaders will extend to the ends of the world."

Simeon and Levi = Knowledge and Power
"Knowledge and power are weapons of violence. May I not enter their council. For by their will they hamstrung oxen." 

Naphtali = Dignity
"Dignity is a beauty set free that bears lovely war cries."

Issachar = Sobriety
"Sobriety is a raw boned pacifist balanced between justice and mercy."
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook