5 years ago  ::  Jun 21, 2010 - 3:29PM #1
Bunsinspace

BS"D

I am announcing my ignominious return to BeliefNet after my surgery leaving me with only 3/4 of a heart and even less brain cells.

As the Creator has seen fit to somehow allow me to survive this I have taken some time out in between the pain to redirect my life in a way a bit different than my last 50 years.

I have been exploring various ideas in Judaism and Blackfoot culture and have been integrating them into my life, what is left of it, as much as possible.

There is a lot going on now, so it may be difficult if not impossible to be a silent moderator.  But I want all members to be reminded that when I do choose to participate in a forum discussion it will be as an equal with no more authority or credibility than any other member and I expect the fur to fly, the claws to come out, the majority to kiss and make up after the brawls and some to wither away and never return.

But when I sign my posts as "moderator" I will refrain from participating in the discussion in such posts and restrict the comments of that post to pure moderation.

I am happy to be back among the living - so to speak.

Cool

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook