Important Announcement

See here for an important message regarding the community which has become a read-only site as of October 31.

Switch to Forum Live View Miss You Butterflynews11!
2 years ago  ::  Oct 30, 2015 - 10:41PM #1
smallson
Miss you Butterflynews11 / Yvette!

We used to talk on the Vineyard board. It's been a long time since I ever wrote anything on beliefnet, maybe since 2008? We were discussing on You Tube for awhile, but haven't heard from you for awhile. No activity on your YT channel for maybe two years. Not even sure if your still alive. Miss you.

Different things have happened since we last talked. Wrote my first love letter last year (via Facebook, which I joined last year). Didn't work out and still single, but I tried! Also changed churches last year. Another Charismatic Church, but not the same affiliation. Very open to Holy Spirit, pastored by a lady preacher who has a Pentecostal / revival background. Think she was part of the Brownsville school of ministry years back (not as a leader). The previous church I went to no longer exists as a church. That happened earlier this year, just months (maybe 6 months) after I left.

Hope your still living. Would love to hear from you again. Still have my You Tube channel, if your still around.
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Oct 30, 2015 - 10:42PM #2
smallson
Picked a great day to come back on beliefnet! Read only by tomorrow sometime.
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook