Important Announcement

See here for an important message regarding the community which has become a read-only site as of October 31.

Switch to Forum Live View Moksha, I was wondering who it was that took this web site. Do you know?Jesse
2 years ago  ::  Oct 29, 2015 - 5:40PM #1
MMCSFOX

Moksha, I was wondering who it was that took this web site. Do you know?

Jesse

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Oct 31, 2015 - 12:25AM #2
moksha8088

Jesse, if you are referring to Beliefnet, I had not heard that it changed hands.  I suspect the religious media company running the forum portion did not see a profit or compelling reason to keep the forums, but as far as I know the article and other religious messaging will continue. In this divided world, perhaps having all faith traditions under one roof was undesirable from a strictly limited perspective.  Who knows.  

We can have memories of while it lasted.  From Ayelet, Granny Gail, SpecialSLC, RuOutThere, Gaia, Dorjem, Timmy, God-is-my-Refuge, Jesse Lenz, BillThinks4Himself and all who posted here over the years, our lives were enriched by one other.  For those who stayed to the anti-climax, three cheers and best wishes! Hopefully, we have all become part of one another and that our horizons have been forever expanded.

Beyond this forum, we most likely have met others who we have admired.  For me, that meant the LDS Debate forum, the Catholic forum and the Progressive Christian forum.  What a nice bunch of people. I suspect it is the same for you. More memories and more friends to keep in our prayers.

Moksha 

Jesse, this is especially for you...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=0q5SSoho0cs

Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook