Important Announcement

See here for an important message regarding the community which has become a read-only site as of October 31.

Switch to Forum Live View Porter Rockwell vs. Darth Vader
2 years ago  ::  Sep 16, 2015 - 10:08PM #1
withwonderingawe

Porter Rockwell vs. Darth Vader

www.deseretnews.com/article/865636940/Po...
Wise men still seek him.
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Sep 17, 2015 - 3:22PM #2
moksha8088

Feels strange pitting one bad guy against the other.  However, they did list Rockwell as a lawman rather than an assassin.  Perhaps they were on an alternate timeline in a galaxy far far away.

Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Sep 30, 2015 - 6:25PM #3
moksha8088

Janadele doesn't seem to be around to post groundbreaking LDS stories, but I will give it a go...

bycommonconsent.com/2015/09/30/helping-o...

Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Oct 01, 2015 - 7:55PM #4
MMCSFOX

I had a hard time trying to understand the writer at first, but finely got the message when I read the last two paragraphs and then I had to read it over again. (I have been a little slow lately)

Jesse

“This is important stuff. We all know that we live in a fallen world that has been turned over to Satan for a time. And he is dedicated to convincing us that evil is good, and that depravity is the new normal. That is the job description of the Father of Lies.

But we also know that Satan is no match for a godly family, for it is in the family that the gospel must be taught. And it must be taught by example, by precept, by diligent exposition of the scriptures, and, most of all, by the spirit. Our children do listen to us, even when they don’t seem to be paying attention. So let us all teach our children to walk upright before the Lord.”

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook