Important Announcement

See here for an important message regarding the community which has become a read-only site as of October 31.

Page 10 of 10  •  Prev 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10
Switch to Forum Live View Hell's Population Clock
2 years ago  ::  Oct 27, 2015 - 8:15AM #91
weberhome02

I've often heard it complained that hell is not equal; viz: whether someone is a mass murderer or a penny-ante thief; all get the same punishment. Well; I'm not so sure about that.

†. Luke 12:47-48 . .That servant who knows his master's will and does not get ready or does not do what his master wants will be beaten with many blows. But the one who does not know and does things deserving punishment will be beaten with few blows. From everyone who has been given much, much will be demanded; and from the one who has been entrusted with much, much more will be required.

Pop Clock Update: 279 days have elapsed since beginning the thread. If the figures in post #1 are within reason, then something like 16,788,825 new arrivals have checked into the fiery sector of hades since January 21, 2015.

========================================

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Oct 30, 2015 - 10:49AM #92
weberhome02

According to the US Census Bureau; a minimum of 7,000 people die in America and cross over to the other side every day-- day after day after day. Death in America is relentless; it never takes a coffee break nor a day off; not even on holidays.

Since beginning this thread, roughly 1,974,000 Americans departed this life; among them my very favorite nephew; whom I held in my arms for the first time when he was but an infant of 21 days.

The grief that I felt at my nephew's passing was not for my loss; it was a grief born out of intense pity for him: for his loss. My nephew died too soon. He was only 51: he should have lived another twenty years at least.

While he was doing time in the California State corrections system for gross vehicular manslaughter, my nephew dreamed of one day reconnecting with his family and going to college to become a counselor. He did both when he was paroled in July of 2012. He reconnected and he went to school, but didn't get a chance to finish because on Sept 25, 2015 my favorite nephew dropped dead as suddenly as flipping a light switch.

I'm getting over his final round of bad luck; but I'm still haunted from not knowing my nephew's whereabouts: whether he made it to safety or not.

Pop Clock Update: 282 days have elapsed since beginning the thread. If the figures in post #1 are within reason, then something like 16,969,350 new arrivals have checked into the fiery sector of hades since January 21, 2015.

========================================

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 10 of 10  •  Prev 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook