Important Announcement

See here for an important message regarding the community which has become a read-only site as of October 31.

3 years ago  ::  Jan 02, 2015 - 2:46PM #1
EriksAngel15
I just wanted to stop in and say hello! Some of you may remember me from the CS forums. I am so happy to have a place to speak with all of you still.

I had been busy this past fall, with getting married at the beginning of November, but now that that and the holidays have both calmed down, I thought it would be a good time to start interacting with everyone here.  
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jan 06, 2015 - 5:05PM #2
Judyr

Hi Eriksangel,

Welcome and congratulations!

Sorry I haven't answered before, but for some reason, I don't seem to be able to get notifications of new threads, so I have to physically look each day (if I remember)

It's been pretty quiet here, so some new conversations would be brilliant!

Happy New Year to you.

JudyRae

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jan 06, 2015 - 7:13PM #3
Courtenay

Hey there Eriksangel - good to see you again, and yes, congratulations!! (I do remember your name from the old forums, but just say if you'd rather stay anonymous here.)

I'd love to have some more conversations here too. It's been very quiet, as JudyRae says, but maybe if there's more activity here, others will be drawn to it as well.

Anyway, I'm glad to know all is well with you and hope to hear from you again! Smile Wishing you all the very best for 2015.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jan 08, 2015 - 7:23AM #4
EriksAngel15
As crazy as the past few months have been I've missed "talking" to all of you. I'm happy to see a few of us made it "over here" to continue our talks and discussions.
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook