Important Announcement

See here for an important message regarding the community which has become a read-only site as of October 31.

Switch to Forum Live View Those who reject Acts 2:38 also reject John 3:16
3 years ago  ::  Jul 20, 2014 - 11:46AM #1
Bro_steve_winter

Those who reject Acts 2:38 also reject John 3:16
Sharing from biblefolk.com/forum/topic/122 Click link to read entire article.
A Bible study to help the false-christians escape the snare of the devil in his false church.

Always remember that in the Bible anyone who has not obeyed Acts 2:38 is counted as a non-believer.

Rom 10:16 But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Esaias saith, Lord, who hath believed our report?

So someone who has not obeyed Acts 2:38 to become a Christian has rejected John 3:16 as well.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

That is a beautiful verse, but it is abused by many false preachers to promote false christianity and lies. John 3:16 was only PART of a conversation which INCLUDED John 3:5.

John 3:1 There was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews:
John 3:2 The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him.
John 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
John 3:4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?
John 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and [of] the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

Jesus declared that salvation required a re-birth of water and Spirit.

#christian #christianity #philosophy #apostolic #religion #pentecostal #jesus #christ #bible #biblestudy #catholic

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Oct 01, 2014 - 10:38PM #2
Theo

I've been a Christian for 38 years now, and have never met anyone claiming to believe in Jesus who even cames close to rejecting Acts 2:38. So what kind of nonsense are you spouting? You need to learn the difference between people not agreeing with you, on the one hand, and those who truly reject the word of God -  on the other. Just because most Christians do not agree with Oneness Pentecostals and their private interpretations of Act 2:38 & Matt 28:19, does not mean that they are not saved and belong to the devil's church. Jesus is the Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world... and St. Paul said that we have access to this salvation through faith in Christ.

I am here for you if you want to talk things out. I've been a Oneness Pentecostal, so I know where you are coming from.

~ Theophilus 

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook