Important Announcement

See here for an important message regarding the community which has become a read-only site as of October 31.

Switch to Forum Live View Hello, I'm new here
3 years ago  ::  Jul 11, 2014 - 5:13PM #1
Judyr
Hi everyone, I was surprised to find the last post here was three years ago. I hope there will be a bit more activity here in the future.

I've been a student of Christian Science all my life and can't imagine life without this practical Christianity which opens up the healing power of the Bible.

Love and peace to all,

JudyRae
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jul 11, 2014 - 9:33PM #2
Cls

Jul 11, 2014 -- 5:13PM, Judyr wrote:

Hi everyone, I was surprised to find the last post here was three years ago. I hope there will be a bit more activity here in the future.

I've been a student of Christian Science all my life and can't imagine life without this practical Christianity which opens up the healing power of the Bible.

Love and peace to all,

JudyRae

Hello Judy it is CLS/Chelle from the CS forum! I set up a profile and will be attempting to figure out how the site works. Thanks again for taking the time to find this and informing us of it. Be Well friend! 

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jul 12, 2014 - 5:30AM #3
Judyr

Hello CLS,

I'm looking forward to some good chats here in the future

Love

JudyRae

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jul 12, 2014 - 11:38AM #4
Courtenay

Hello Judy and Chelle,

I'm new on this site as well, and glad to see you here!

I wasn't raised in Christian Science (or any other religion), but found it when I was at university, and it has completely turned my life around. I'm always so grateful if there's any way I can share these blessings with the world, or help others to understand better what Christian Science teaches.

I hope we'll have many fruitful and helpful conversations on this site. There are lots of inspirational thoughts here from fellow Christians and many other faiths - I quite enjoyed reading this little slideshow just now: "Practise the Resurrection Every Day" 

Love and blessings to you!

Warmly,

Courtenay

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jul 14, 2014 - 7:37AM #5
Tbw

Hi y'all,

Just wanted to say hi. Not sure if I'll be here too often, but thought I could drop in for a moment. :-)

-tad

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook