4 years ago  ::  Jan 05, 2011 - 2:47PM #1
matica

Hi, my name is Matt and I'm taking a break from the discuss jehovah's witnesses board. I'm in need for some christian fellowship and a break from discussing doctrine with non christians.

Left at 18, tried being a Lutheran, been aimlessly wandering around, checking out churches and beliefs and what not. Have a 12 year old daughter who is not liking going to church anymore, but I found one non denominational church that I'm hoping she'll like, she seemed to like it the first time.

Look forward to talking with you all.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jan 10, 2011 - 5:05PM #2
nanalulu222

Jan 5, 2011 -- 2:47PM, matica wrote:

Hi, my name is Matt and I'm taking a break from the discuss jehovah's witnesses board. I'm in need for some christian fellowship and a break from discussing doctrine with non christians.

Left at 18, tried being a Lutheran, been aimlessly wandering around, checking out churches and beliefs and what not. Have a 12 year old daughter who is not liking going to church anymore, but I found one non denominational church that I'm hoping she'll like, she seemed to like it the first time.

Look forward to talking with you all.

Hi Matt!!! 

I too have started attending a non-denominational Church, about a year ago, and it is a smaller Church, but I really enjoy it, people are very personable, and my granddaughter enjoys the smaller classes.  And it is easier to get to know one another. 

Hope you find it enjoyable too, keep us updated.

Blessings!

Conservative Christian.  Remember: you're unique, just like everyone else.
DJW community host.
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook