Important Announcement

See here for an important message regarding the community which has become a read-only site as of October 31.

Switch to Forum Live View Merry Christmas to all!
7 years ago  ::  Dec 18, 2010 - 10:37AM #1
Vanessa86

I'd like to wish all my B'net friends and fellow travelers a very happy and joyous Christmas! May the story of our Savior's birth capture your heart once again, and may the Holy Spirit continue to inspire you as you follow your star through this season -- and for all of your days. 

Vanessa

Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Dec 26, 2010 - 9:21AM #2
Xapisma

Christ is born!

Glory to the new-born King!

Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Dec 27, 2010 - 9:06PM #3
mecdukebec

I took food to some Afghanistan vets in the barracks on Christmas Day. Some of these soldiers have severe PTSD and just stay in their rooms. I wished them, and all my fellow DoCs, a "Merry Christmas."

"Wesley told the early Methodists to gain all they could and save all they could so that they could give all they could. It means that I consider my money to belong to God and I see myself as one of the hungry people who needs to get fed with God’s money. If I really have put all my trust in Jesus Christ as savior and Lord, then nothing I have is really my own anymore."
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Dec 29, 2010 - 10:39PM #4
JuniaDoC
Merry Christmas and a blessed, Happy New Year to all!

The Disciples have and continue to be a great inspiration in my life, and being in this denomination has taken me in some very unexpected directions. However, I find myself in the company of some wonderful people, both in real life and on the 'net, and I'm enjoying the journey immensely!

I haven't posted to BNet in over two years and by grace remembered my password. My New Year's resolution (one of them) is to be more active on this Disciples board, as I've always enjoyed it here.

Everyone stay safe this holiday season. And, mecdukebec -- thank you for what you're doing. I will keep you and your Afghanistan flock in prayer.
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook