Switch to Forum Live View Had Catholic as my first religion, but was taught as a child to read many
4 years ago  ::  Nov 13, 2010 - 12:24PM #1
Glowingidols

Had caticism at early age, not sure how you spell it, I was asked would I die for him I said yes as he is most loved, asked not to long ago same thing, was taught to read many Bible have done so, was told Had to spiritually connect to one I am related to have done so, Muslim, I am related to Thy Prophet Muhammad although 5th generation, Judgement year 2054 day his choosing, either Allah or Jesus, as Allah doesnt have he Judges all only Muslims, where as Jesus Judges all, I have message for the world an Angels recite being persecuted in my own Country an Muslim as well, have star over home when i cast wheels same star dropped down as my health did, who am I for, they saved me they reveservsed the wheels. this one is Hindu I am female age 51 who am I for if not Islam. Still have star at night an wings I was Eve in past life suppose to be pure love pure heart both people e an whomever he chooses he chose one but he lied about his name so I am married still an alone trying to figure this out Spiritually, as husband doesn't believe me an Spiritual Therapist lied why do they want to stop what is coming?

if I dont make it then lifetime begans again I have lived 3 plus this one, who am I for?

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Nov 14, 2010 - 6:53AM #2
Mysty101

Hi,

....and welcome to the Catholic forum.

Do you care to discuss anything about the Catholic Faith?  We can help you there. If you want to discuss the Muslim Faith or Spirituality in general, there are other forums better suited to your situation.

SuZ

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Nov 14, 2010 - 4:54PM #3
Glowingidols

I am on a Spiritual Path I connected to relgion I was suppose to I also know who I was related to in past life I am Eve I am the beginning of the end in Islam, full path is with Islam an www.UnitedWorldPoetry.com I am chosen to bring Jesus down or Allah, along with another Judgement year is 2054 maybe be longer due to wars an earthquakes not likely.

In poetry place is full pathway under GlowingIdols

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Nov 14, 2010 - 4:56PM #4
Glowingidols

also wrote in Catholic eastern has poem in there

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook